Myungsoo's back♡

Till My Heart Dies.
You dropped of at the cafe for a while and went back .You removed your shoes and was suprised to see an expensive sneaker outside your door, you don't have any pattern of that and couldn't even afford it. You dragged your feet and lie on your bed with your legs and hands stretched apart. Suddenly, you heard someone playing the guitar, change your clothing and followed the melody bring you. Your eyes bulged out when you saw myungsoo cross-legged his leg and sat on the sofa playing the guitar. He slowly turn to you and played a love song for you. You stood there awed his playing, you sat beside him ,before you could seat, he dragged you to the kitchens table and pulled a chair for you. 'Im sorry, forgive me?' 'Forgiven you a long time ago, myungsoo' He hugged you tight and kissed you on the lips . 'Didn't know you're good at cooking ' You chuckled and myungsoo grinned. After a scrumptious dinner, you were exhausted that you went straight up to your living room and played a movie to watch and left myungsoo alone to cleaned up. You sat on the sofa and cuddled your pillow,not long enough myungsoo went in and sat beside you. Automatically you moved aside, but he grabbed you down having his arms around your waist and rub it continuously to make you get comfortable with him back.