A day with infinite

Till My Heart Dies.
You were heading out of school to as it was your duty today, myungsoo walked passed by you,he was alone. You quickened your steps and walked away. You arrived at the cafe. 'PRETTY!! ' He ran with his arms wide opened as he hugged you and fixed your hair. 'Ohhh ,sungyeol~ah' you smiled . As he dragged you to sit. 'You've not been visiting us..lately. ' sungyeol pouts. 'Biane...' 'So how's school, pretty?' '.' 'Well, sorry to hear that. Oh ya! wanna join us later?' 'er......' 'Don't worry, myungsoo have shooting later and we're going to lotte world. PLEASEPLEASE! ' He pouted. 'Well if it's like that then okay!' You grins as he put your americano down and grabbed you out. 'Yah! Where are you dragging me too?! ' 'You can't go riding rides wearing your school uniform, let's go get clothes! ' He dragged you faster. Tsk, i can actuallu go back home and changed. 'Noona, can you help this pretty . Get her the prettiest clothing. Thank you! ' He bowed as he pushed you in the dressing room. You tried different kind of clothing,but everytime you showed to sungueol he would shake his head. 'Aisssh,I'm tired .can i just go with my uniform.'you sighed. 'Okayokay, the last one' He grins. You were wearing a white blouse with a flower as it's brooch and a tight skirt up to your knee length with you floating curls that covered your neck.Sungyeol hold the chair tight. 'Omo, pretty, you are really preyyu, omo!' his famous dolphin scream that made the assistant laughed.Sungyeol paid up and dragged you out. Both of you hailed a cab and off to lotte world, you were surprise to see the rest of the members, sungjong ran to you and hugged you tight. 'Yoojae! I miss you alot! ' you blushed ,sunggyu grabbed you and woohyun in the arm and skipped to the extreme ride. You waited impatiently and was seating in the middle of them, when the ride started you were shouting out loud, but the both of them looked pale and were quiet. As soon as they got off the ride,they quickly went to the washroom. You went to look for sungjong, he was waiting for the boat ride. He grabbed you in the line and get seated, it was a hilarious journey. He was talking about their hyungs. and the dogs that they had before(I missed their dogs :c ) . You went off and saw Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol were waiting for the same ride that woogyu had taken with you. You were sitting with hoya and dongwoo while sungyeol was at the last seat. This time round,it was much more exciting.They were shouting,cursing and yelling at the same time. It was really fun! 'Guys, let's sit there and I'll go get ice-cream' Hoya suggested and dragged dongwoo along. All of you were sitting in a long bench ,in a straight row. You sat with woohyun at the end of the bench. Yours was chocolate, you it with passion that made the boys turned to you and made them a little , even sungjong. 'wae....? ' you raised an eyebrow. 'I wanna be the ice-cream' woohyun said as the others harmonized with him. You bang the table and they bursted into laughter. All of you were sitting in a straight line and you sat at the last end with woohyun. You closed your eyes for a while didn't realised that woohyun turned to you, held your head and gently put it on his shoulders . ' Hyung, you're too close with yoojae' sungjong envied and woohyun sticked out his tongue. As they gaze through the skies reminiscing the past. 'Kids,let's get home.tomorrow you're schooling and looked at our yoojae' Sunggyu chuckled. 'Yoojae...wake up,let's get home' woohyun shook you gently and wake you up. 'Hmmmm' You rub your eyes and was embarassed as you drool a little on woohyun's shirt and the rest of them were giggling at you. Dongwoo passes you a tissue and wiped it for you. You face turned red. All of them hoped in woohyun car and fell asleep. 'Yah! wake up! ' the dolphin's scream. 'Aishhhhh! keep your voice low !' sunggyu flicked sungueol temple.They rubbed their eyes as they said goodbye. 'Thank you for having infinite, love you guys!' you yelled across the car. 'We love you too yoojae!' sungjong replied and went in. 'Then ,what about me?' Woohyun lamented. 'Of course! I love all of you guys! ' You chuckled. Back in infinite's dorm they were lying on the living room,myungsoo went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks. . 'Hyung~ah, why didn't you followed us to lottery world, yoojae was there too' sungjong blurted out. Sungyeol elbow-ed him hard. 'Don't ever mention her name infront of me ' Myungsoo hollered and shut his door. Dongwoo went in and tried to calmed him down and all of them went to sleep. As soon as you got home, the misery went backed again.