Its gonna end..

Till My Heart Dies.

You went in and saw your omma sleeping in the living room with a slight smile. An envelope awaits, you opened in and was out of words, you were surprise.

##################

Dear Ms Han Yoojae, This is an letter from the lawyer of Goo Haejin due to her wristlet. If it's not return by this week. Goo Haejin will have the right to sue you.

Law& Management.

################## Your jaws wide-opened, you cried yourself to sleep. There's too many for you too handle.First, your omma.Second,Myungsoo,And now this. I just want to run away, you muttered. As usual, you drag your feet and off to school and straight away look for haejin. You grabbed her arm and pulled her to the end of the school hall. 'WAE! WAE! ' 'WHAT!' 'WHAT'S WITH THE SUE LETTER WHEN YOU KNOW I DIDN'T DO IT' 'WHATEVER!'.But, 'Please haejin, I beg you, I've been sufferings with all kinds of bulls for weeks please.' You knelt down but he stopped you. 'Yah! ' he shouted at haejin. He hold you at walked you to the nearest bench. 'Wae? why did you kneel down?' 'Woohyun.... why.. are.. you here... ' 'no but why did you kneel down on her....why yoojae...!. ' 'I--' You turned around ,facing the wall and cry. Woohyun weakness was seeing girls crrying, it made his heart weakens. He backhugged, holding you tight,resting his chin on your shoulders,you can feel his warm breath. 'We'll solve this thing out together, alright? don't stress out too much, it'll affect your condition' he whispered ,he was the person who been there for you but myungsoo was all you thought of.He turned to you and held hands with you tight and walked away. He gave his gross glared to haejin who walked passed by him. Myungsoo heart ache. 'Hey, you'll be alright, right?' 'Yup and please stop appearing out of nowhere ' You giggled. He ruffled your hair and drove off. Someone grabbed you , 'Wae! ' You glared at her and pushed her aside. 'YAH! ' The voice.. it was myungsoo's. He walked passed by you and held haejin hand tight and walked off. 'Gomowo oppa, eee i hate that ' haejin purposely yelled so that you can be heard as she rest her head on his shoulders while his arms around her. You cried, but it stopped. It felt like there were no tears left for you to cry on. Maybe, we'll never be back together.You muttered.

 

 

you

 

HELLO & THANK YOU FOR READING.
LOVEYOU!