love4eva

LOOΠΔ the World (theory version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello, finally introducing LOONA! Get the pun?

Yves, Chuu, Go Won and Olivia Hye teamed up for the third and last unit youth youth youth by young or yyxy for short. I wonder how Blockberry Creative came across this name. Given that it was derived from two types of genetic chromosomes (xx and xy), the newly created chromosome yy is part of neanthropic chromosome related to egoism. 

 

Following the first unit LOONA 1/3, and the second unit LOONA/ODD EYE CIRCLE, the third unit LOONA/yyxy is composed of four girls who denied Eden, talking about the ego of the youth. Being in love, hurt, broken, but still stepping forward, they capture moments of youth to complete an ego. They declare neanthropic chromosome "yyxy", different to xx or xy chromosomes. 

 

Before I elaborate my findings about what's contained in love4eva, I'd like to express my interest regarding yy chromosome. 

Humans have an additional pair of  chromosomes for a total of 46 chromosomes. The  chromosomes are referred to as X and Y, and their combination determines a person's gender. Typically, human females have XX chromosomes while males possess an XY pairing. 

Crossing over male (XY) and female (XX) chromosomes during fertilization creates 2:2 chances of producing either a baby boy or girl. 1 of 4 successful cross-overs is all needed to do the trick. 

 

 

 

As for LOONA, they maintain chromosome XY out of yyxy. 

But why? Shouldn't it be XX since they're all girls? 

I assume that the YY chromosome is indeed XX chromosome. Imagine forming letter X with 4 sticks. Then, how many sticks do we need to form letter Y? The answer is 3. 

 

 

YY is a neanthropic chromosome. The word neanthropic means "of, resembling, or belonging to humans of the surviving species (example : Homo sapiens) as distinguished from primitive hominids (such as Neanderthal) that are known only through fossil remains". Therefore, it can be said that YY chromosome survived from the original XX chromosome that was once paired with XY chromosome. Like forming the letter X and Y from sticks, 3 out of 4 were taken out to form newly pair YY chromosome. 

Well, in the girls' case, Olivia Hye was 'taken out' or she removed herself out of the bond of yyxy.

Many theories I saw online name Go Won as the standing X while Yves, Chuu and Olivia Hye each hold chromosome Y. Go Won acts as the middle person for Yves, Chuu and Olivia Hye. This particular scene shows Go Won looking back at Olivia Hye whose been left behind while she had joined Yves and Chuu to leave the building. 

 

 

 

By the way, doesn't this particular scene looks familiar to you?

Kim Lip and Go Won are connected in some way, when the latter has yet to step out of her chrysalis she and Kim Lip somehow 'discover' each other's presence. While Kim Lip turned her head after sensing someone unknown in Eclipse, Go Won (probably at the same time) turned hers towards Olivia Hye. Or perhaps it was Heejin whom reflected her color red to lure Jinsoul to her side? Maybe or maybe not.  

 

 

There's no doubt that love4eva tells the girls' story prior to Egoist. This story is a brief combination of new, Heart Attack and One & Only. The four girls live in (I shall call it) a manor built with grande interior to nurture the girls' poise and grace, their version of Eden, like a princess school or some sort. They even have matching uniforms in various fashions, shown in their concept photos. 

 

 

There is someone who acts as lady-in-charge of the girls like a teacher or principal. Let's call her Madam. 

So this Madam plays by the book as she watches them closely. She tolerates no misbehavior and give rewards to those who obey her words (like God). The girls are her 'angels'; young, innocent and pure.     

   

 

In Islamic version of Adam and Eve's story, initially all three different creatures (Adam-Eve, Lucifer and Angels) occupied Heaven in harmony. Lucifer was created from flames, the Angels were from light, Adam was made from clay and Eve from Adam's left rib. Christian version stated Lucifer was once an Angel before he was thrown out from Heaven around the same time as Adam and Eve. Both versions are acceptable since they are similar.   

yyxy's concept is based on Bible and Eden. So here Yves is Adam, Chuu is Eve, Go Won is an Archangel (a higher rank angel) and Olivia Hye is Lucifer. 

For those who has watched the full version of love4eva MV, Olivia Hye got outcasted by Yves, Chuu and Go Won. But what if it was the other way around? What if Olivia Hye was the one who distanced herself from them? 

This assumption may sound out of place. But looking back at the Islamic version, Lucifer sees himself as a greater being than Adam as he's created from a better element than Adam's. We can see that from the MV Olivia Hye somehow won over Madam's preference. However, her staying out of trouble also put Madam's attention away from her unlike Yves. After all, they usually say troublemakers or a spoiled brat acts up to seek attention. 

 

I'll get it, get it, get it, love

 

Here we have Yves reprimanded by Madam for going out (apparently) and got caught by her dirtied socks. 

 

 

Adam (Yves) was taught by God the knowledge of life and also gifted with humanly desire to learn more (curiosity). This curiosity led to creation of Eve per his request to God (for a companion) and later disobedience when Lucifer tempted him and Eve to consume the Forbidden Fruit.

Yves couldn't help but to wonder what lies beyond the gates of Eden (the forest). This curious desire is what tempted Yves to sneak out though there's every chance of her getting caught. Yves is our very own Miss Troublemaker.

 

The very same desire gives her the joy of freedom whenever she steps under the Sun, referred to as 'you' in new. 

 

The look of you when I open my eyes

So bright that I couldn't dare to approach

My heart that wants to be like you

Gets colored, filled with you

 

Willing to get closer to the sun 

Flapping of the burnt wings

My miserable appearances

Only then I learnt my new days

 

Eventually Yves grew fond of the joy of freedom that she wishes to share her discovery with her friends. She first revealed it Chuu whom probably how Yves managed to sneak out undetected and Yves is willingly to share her know-hows through Girls Talk.

 

 

Hush, did you know?

Each moment, stories about you grow

Hush, can't have this leaking out

You know it's secret talk

 

Chuu keeps her secret (sneaking out) safe. Her describing the thrills of falling in love with Yves actually masks the Heart Attack she felt everytime Yves wishes to go out. Chuu worries for Yves everytime she sneaks out, might've prayed hard that Madam doesn't catch on and relieved when Yves returns to Eden safe and sound.     

 

As if a new world has opened

Accelerate particularly, move

Even my hidden secrets that only I knew

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter