Puzzle

LOOΠΔ the World (theory version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The 12th and final member is here!

Olivia Hye's presence completes LOOΠΔ's Mobius strip. Her upcoming debut shall be accompanied by fellow members Jinsoul and Heejin in both tracks Egoist and Rosy. The date is set to be on March 30, 2018 so before that I'd like to share my thoughts on her future story. 

 

Her color is black, but there was a time when her name was written in silver or grey (or was it the other way around?).

Hence, my previous color prediction (of brown or chocolate) is wrong. 

But as for me, though I missed my aim, coffee also vary in color. Coffee turns brown when mixed with milk and stays black without it. 

 

Maybe Yves had black coffee instead of hot chocolate. 

 

 

I found a tip that Olivia Hye's color may be related to a few of Heejin's black and white scenes in ViViD.

Maybe, just maybe, Olivia Hye was Heejin's Madame? 

We knew the Madame was played by Heejin thanks to behind-the-scene still cuts but in the story, was it REALLY Heejin? 

Heejin's latest teaser and Olivia Hye's silhuouette were presented in black and white as well. 

 

This makes sense, I think, considering Heejin was the first girl and Olivia Hye is the last one. Remembering the endless loop of Mobius strip, Heejin and Olivia Hye's positions are bound to be next to each other.

 

Heejin and Jinsoul featuring in both Olivia Hye's tracks hints the connection of color black that may bond the three of them.

 

Jinsoul was said to possess color black aside from blue as her main element. She had two Who's Next Girl? teaser photos unlike the others, and one of them wore a black dress. 

She's also the only member who had 2 teaser photos daily but with only one caption (refer to Chapter 2). The other members had theirs one at a time...

"Between blue and black

The new girl will be blooming" 

 

Observe the below photos of Jinsoul in the same outfit, but the colors of her name differ when she wore or did not wear the blue hat. 

"The secret in the colors LOONA 1/3

has been looking for"

 

So the secret color is not blue, but black. 

Here's another hint. Jinsoul's name, again, written in black as she's with Kim Lip. The symbol & (and), instead, was written in blue. Shouldn't it be the other way around? 

"Jinsoul and Kim Lip into another Eclipse"

 

 

Perhaps the clue lies in Eclipse. 

There are solar eclipse and lunar eclipse according to the alignments of the Sun, Moon and Earth during the natural phenomena. 

 

 

For the sin of swallowing the afternoon sun

I'm right here, so hot

 

Hey, the sun inside of us is getting colored, now

 

Jinsoul and Kim Lip in black dresses, with Jinsoul in front, could indicate a solar eclipse. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter