One and only

LOOΠΔ the World (theory version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Say hello to the 11th member! 

 

Go Won's titled track One & Only is about self-love.

Even when it feels like the existence of oneself seems irrelevant in the world and may feel very little among others, Go Won sings "it's not a coincidence that I've met myself" and emphasized how she met herself, 'one and only', is precious.

Yves, Chuu and Go Won will soon meet the last piece of the puzzle to create their own universe of girls who escaped the Garden of Eden. 

 

The passage above was how Blockberry Creative described Go Won and One & Only.

Go Won arrives as the Catcher of the Apple farm. Her name, if written as Gowon became a Nigerian name used in most African countries meaning "the rainmaker". It's a male name, similar to Yves' name that was derived from French. 

Thus, Go Won the rainmaker could be related to Jinsoul who sang Singing in the Rain. But, unfortunately I haven't fully conclude this yet. 

For now this is how I interpret Go Won's story. 

 

Go Won undergoes metamorphosis (changes from caterpillar to chrysalis and finally stepping out to the world) to become a butterfly.

The butterfly's figure was hinted previously by ODD EYE CIRCLE (Sweet Crazy Love). 

She starts off with her title as the Catcher of the Apple farm, who guards the apple trees in the Garden of Eden. At this stage, she is considered as the green caterpillar that is often related to apples. The green color of the caterpillar shall be further explained down below. 

Eventually the caterpillar stops consuming green leaves and hangs itself upside down, molting itself into a silky, shiny chrysalis in pupa stage. Butterfly pupa is referred to this stage as chrysalis, not coccoon. 

 

Just as she was preparing herself, the apple (or apples) she was holding fell out of her hands. This (or these) apple eventually end up in Yves' hands who had left ODD EYE CIRCLE. She is startled herself but there's no way of stopping the ongoing process (chrysalis). Yves' dress was white (stripped out of her original color that's now belongs to Choerry) when she received the apple. So when Yves' consumed the red apple, she gained a new color (burgundy) and knowledge of a new world outside the Garden of Eden and ODD EYE CIRCLE. 

 

This image reminds us of Choerry the fruit bat hanging upside down (Love Cherry Motion) and Yves dropping the apple (new).

While inside the chrysalis, Go Won is in search for her future color. Her previous caterpillar form influenced green color and briefly red appeared during the lunar eclipse (during Kim Lip's waking power in Eclipse). This is probably how Kim Lip briefly 'appeared' in Go Won and Chuu's presence (Seesaw, Twilight). Go Won mentioned it herself (One & Only).

 

It's been a long day

 

Even the moonlight through the window

Seems like you

 

 

Even the darkness feels bright

The moon illuminating the sky like stage lightings

The shape of myself dancing under it sparkles

 

Through the mirror (that reflects Kim Lip's image as herself), Go Won sees herself dancing in the shadows. A lunar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes directly behind the Earth into its umbra (shadow).

 

The reflection of my new shape in the window

 

Another example is Choerry (Love Cherry Motion).

 

January 31, 2018 is the date where the rare Super Blue Blood Moon occurs. It is a combination of super moon, blue moon and blood moon. Each of these represents ODD EYE CIRCLE as a whole, Jinsoul and Kim Lip's colors (red and blue) respectively. This particular date is the day picked for Go Won's single physical release. 

All three colors (red, blue and purple) appealed to Go Won inside the chrysalis. 

 

Super moon is also called a full moon or a new moon that coincides with the closest distance between the moon and Earth, making it appear larger than usual. Just as Choerry who temporarily end up on LOOΠΔ 1/3 (Earth), she is said to be the link of two moons (Kim Lip and Jinsoul). 

A blue moon is an additional full moon that appears either the third or fourth full moon in a season or the second full moon in a calendar month. Considering Jinsoul who debuted in June (the sixth month), her position fits the third full moon in a season (if 12 months divides into 3 months each) if considering LOOΠΔ's first girl debuted in October (Heejin). 

 

OCT - NOV - DEC - JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUN - JUL - AUG - SEP 

OCT - NOV - DEC - JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUN - JUL - AUG - SEP 

 

HEEJIN - HYUNJIN - HASEUL - YEOJIN - VIVI - KIM LIP - JINSOUL - CHOERRY - YVES - CHUU - GO WON - 12

 

Lunation or synodic month is the average time from one new moon to the next. In a lunar calendar, each month corresponds to a lunation. One lunation is 29.53 days. Blockberry Creative named their pool of trainees who are competing for a spot in LOOΠΔ as LOOΠΔTION.  

 

Blood moon gained its name from its reddish color during a total eclipse moon. When sunlight passes through the earth's atmosphere, it filters and refracts in such a way that the green to violet lights on the spectrum scatters more strongly than the red light. 

 

That moment when the Sun falls asleep

 

The moon illuminating the sky like stage lightings

 

 

Variations of red-violet appears very similar to Heejin and Vivi's color but darker-like due to its closer relationship with purple. Also, the color red-violet complements mint green. This color (mint green) strengthened by Haseul's color (green) appeared in the tunnel Yves walked in and another darker shade used by Chuu. 

 

 

Thanks to Haseul and the eclipse, these may explain the presence of green element in new and Heart Attack. It is also possible that the green apple was actually red before Chuu took a bite of it her act of pursuit was pure imagination. Chuu was actually looking at Yves from Eden (using her camera as a telescope) all along. If this is true, then Eden must also be on Earth just like LOOΠΔ 1/3, explaining their wide distance gap.

 

I see you 

No, you're not in front of me right now

 

Then, super blue blood moon phenomenon must be simultaneous w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter