part 5

Deal with Your Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bunny is preoccupying himself with a new toy that Joshua has bought. His finger lazily twirls the toy. He is totally bored although the toy is still new. He needs another distraction from the figure of Joshua who phoning with someone right now. 

It is either jealous - or he is simply bored of the new toy, he doesn’t know clearly. He only wants Joshua’s attention right now. 

He purrs, making Joshua end the call right away. He tilts to one side, putting his phone on the table. 

“What’s the matter, baby?” 

Jeonghan shakes his head, only purring. Joshua chuckles as he scoots closer to his hybrid. He tugs him and lands the hybrid on his lap while Joshua takes over the sofa for himself. “Spill out,” he demands. 

The hybrid gulps. “Just want you,” he mumbles. 

“Jeonghan,” the man calls out. The hybrid trembles. He notices how much he has changed due to his heat which comes earlier than he expects. Also, he doesn’t want to burden Joshua to help him during the heat. But this time, it is different. His body wants Joshua and his jealousy goes worse. As well the touch by him wakes a conspicuous right away. 

When the hybrid is in a deep reverie, Joshua plays his finger, making a circle shape on bunny’s skin. “Baby? Is there something you want to share?” 

His voice is enough to wake him from the thoughts. Aside from, the he feels right now. He feels hot and wants to sleep on the bed right now, playing with his toys if he is sober enough to not burden and disgust Joshua with his heat even though Joshua has an accountability of his own hybrid. 

Joshua inhales a deep air to smell a familiar scent. He smirks. 

“You want me to leave the house, playing with my co-worker? Instead—” he puts him down on the sofa back and standing up, teasing the hybrid to speak up, “I help you with your case.” 

Jeonghan remains silent, feeling the ache inside him because he wants to be touched. Yet, he barely can talk. 

Joshua let out a heavy sigh. “You’re a hopeless bunny—in the end, you’ll forget what I have given to you.” Jeonghan shuts his world down when he closes his eyes tight. He only remembers the second later that he is being picked up and got brought to his room by the arm he is accustomed to. 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter