part 3

Deal with Your Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hamster and the bunny really do a havoc inside the building. And Chan does not want to help if they break anything when he do a presentation towards three dog hybrids that join the service. He is the only normal in one of Joshua’s business place. And it is the worst one. The pet daycare that is supposed to be taken care by the hybrid but in the reality once Joshua hired Chan that day, most likely Chan who is the only one who take care of the pets, either baby animal or the pets are dropped by their owner. Also, the hybrid only work in playing with them because Chan can not do all the duty by himself. He can not play even he wants to, due to others that need his attention 24/7.

“So you understand?”

Those hybrids nod and wag their tail frantically. Chan let out of breath. “Do you really need to do service here?”

Two of the winter dog hybrid exchange look and shrug. Chan lays his eyes upon the Rottweiler hybrid, cocking a brow as a sign of demanding an answer. “Boo want me to socialise.”

“It’s a playground actually,” his finger points at three different hybrid playing around, “for them, meanwhile the others say it’s a office. So it’s new for me to hear that this place is a social platform.”

Hansol shrugs. “Well.”

“Have any speciality?” Chan asks.

“I can cook, I can read the book, I can do any normal housewife’s task,” the Malamute hybrid tells. He gives a bright smile. The Husky hybrid nods, “I can do it too,” he adds.

“Then go to kitchen, you can help Miss Kang and the girls.”

They furrow their brow together, sniffling loudly. “Miss Kang is a bear hybrid. Give her a jar of honey, she’ll let you helping the team,” Chan hands out the jar from beneath the table before he gets back to focus on the Rottweiler hybrid.

“So….how if you handle the baby? I will show you, it’s on 5th floor. I will keep you away from the disaster.” The hybrid just tails him behind. Because he has no idea what he shall do for this work either.

The doggo growls, whimpering as if he wants them to….for once giving him all the spaces and not playing with him.

“The doggo is sad, Youngie,” Jeonghan teases, “you miss your Dada, right?”

Cheol glares. “It’s not Dada, it’s Jihoon. He is my companion. Mine,” he says, but the utter becomes silent at the last word. Jeonghan snorts.

“You act as if your heat is finished by him. He claims you as his, thoroughly,” he mocks. However he keeps poking at Cheol, either at his arm or cheek. He loves to annoy that poor hybrid, like his rage is the bunny’s happiness. And here, the stoic expression comes. He hates it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter