part 9

Deal with Your Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : this chapter mention mpreg. Just skip it you don't like. 

Wonwoo is still looking for his two favourite puppies. He wonders about how he would be without them. Bearing the boring day as a producer, just coming home for a break, taking a shower, changing clothes and listening to a long lecture from Minghao, is really boring. At least their existence, it becomes the subject of his conversation with Minghao. Despite how naughty they are at home, they remain as the beloved of Wonwoo and Minghao. At least, he is grateful for the existence of Jun and Mingyu now. If it had not been for the new government regulation, he would not have realised how much fun life would be with the two puppies.

 

“Having a nice time by looking at them?” 

 

Wonwoo turns his head, eyeing Minghao who take a seat beside him while he is sipping on his tea. “Always,” he mutters. 

 

After that night, they continue to gaze at the two dogs affectionately. Every night, they never come home late. Unless forced to have dinner with the agency staff, or have a meeting with the artists whom they handle. Fortunately, Mingyu and Jun never complain about their owner’s busy schedule as photographers and producers. They will be waiting at home very well and patiently. Yes, they should be very grateful because Joshua will deliver the two puppies, though the rabbit Jeonghan will be grumpy after that.

 

A little mark across their healthy skin, two smiles pulled a smirk. Proud of doing their things, Wonwoo shifted his body to lean closer to them and grazing on their skin while the poor hybrids were into the slumber soundlessly. On the other side, Minghao has just done the laundry and still wore his brief only when he drifted back to the room. 

 

“Asleep?” 

 

Wonwoo raised a brow at the sound. “Why?” 

 

“No—just wonder who will inform their office, me or you?” Minghao started to make a way sliding himself and squashing between three of them on the same large bed. Wrapped his body with the blanket and the hybrid’s hand over his body, he fixed his eyes upon his housemate. 

 

“Do we have to?” 

 

Minghao nodded. 

 

“Then I will,” he quickly replied. 

 

“Is it okay?”

 

Wonwoo nodded, looked so sure and unbothered. “Thanks,” he abruptly muttered. 

 

“For?” 

 

Wonwoo tugged a smile wider. “For inviting me to be your housemate and letting us have pretty hybrids under this roof.” 

 

Minghao sighed. “You’re always welcome, Wonwoo—and cut down the sweet moment, I’m sleepy. I have to give the pleasure tomorrow.” 

 

“Yeah, you’re right. Good night.”

 

“Night.” 

 

Although his words said night, Wonwoo fell into muse. He mused about the hybrid inside his cage, grazing the forehead and left a peck on it. He smiled alone, cherishing every single curve of hybrid’s face and the ears—the fluffy ear that would be his . 

 

Wonwoo keeps on ogling them playing every instruments. The owners have brought new instruments to the house to let them playing whenever they have off-days and the owners who is busy at house to finish their duty. 

 

“I heard there are a piano contest, Jun is genius, right?” 

 

Wonwoo tilts his head. 

 

“Then?” 

 

“I just want to hear your opinion if I send his name to the contest.” 

 

“Just ask him. I’m yes if he says yes.” 

 

Minghao nods, right away leaving his seat and approaching the hybrid as he ruffles their head together. Wonwoo unconsciously smiles to himself, reminding that they have a happy life right now and they will always give the best for them. 

 

 

Seungkwan drops his phone suddenly, his jaw as well. Then he fusses alone under his breath. He vents his frustration with the kitchen. The loud sounds he makes in the kitchen, it signifies how annoyed he is with what he has read on his cell phone. Maybe he should change his job, but it will be difficult. Staff for government is very difficult to get a more humane job. What's more, he's doing this work to be up-to-date with whatever it takes to keep his Hansol safe. His hybrid.

 

He snorts as watching the roast eggs. It's really annoying. He should not let Moonbin work with Yoochan for the project this time. He has wasted his time of describing all the needs to them, but it turns out a mess. Moonbin ruins it again with Yoochan because of some patterns. 

 

“Something happens?” 

 

Seungkwan turns back, taking the pan out and turns off the inductions. He let out a resigned sigh. He nods. 

 

"Just bad time," he mutters. 

 

The hybrid looks at the roasted egg Seungkwan has made before. "Look tasty," he comments. 

 

Seungkwan is busy to move the egg to Hansol's plate. "It's for you," he quickly replies. 

 

"Thanks." 

 

"Hansol," he calls. His voice is so gentle, sounds so sad also. However, the hybrid is engrossed in finishing his meal and dealing with the music he hears right now. Seungkwan takes a quick glance and smile at himself. Perhaps later. 

 

 

They are sitting together now, side by side and eyes particularly set on the screen. Mind roams alone although finger intertwines as Seungkwan cages Hansol in his embrace. He needs the hybrid to stay close to him. Finger creates a circle shape, to caress Hansol’s knuckles, and he hums a melody near the hybrid’s ear. 

 

“So…Hansol,” he calls. The hybrid hums in reply. Seungkwan rolls his eyes lazily, knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter