part 10

Deal with Your Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

finally after many months, I release the new chapter, the short one. please do commenting, especially the new subscribers--please leave many thoughts of yours about this story. your comments are my vitamin. thank you ^^ 

The morning comes and Jihoon has already been in his office room, checking every pile of the document that he needs to sign, flipping every page of any agreement and keep his phone on an available mode in case he gets an emergency call. He prefers to finish all tasks inside his house instead of his own company, besides he can see his hybrid before his table, reading his comic. Such a beautiful sight, since Cheol is wearing his favourite pink sweater; it’s Jihoon’s sweater actually. 

“Don’t you feel hungry?” 

Jihoon quirks his brow. “I do,” he says, pulling a soft smile. 

“I will grab some for yours. I guess we still have some milk,” the hybrid steps out from his zone, walking away from the room while Jihoon shakes his head in disbelief. He knows the hybrid having some habit of mumbling alone these days, still, he looks so cute for his companion’s eyes. 

The phone rings, intruding the moment of wondering. Jihoon lazily picks up the call. 

“Yes?” 

“Oh, son, have you filled out the form?” Jihoon furrows his brow. 

“Mr Lee, I still need—“

“It’s Dad for you and Seokmin.”

“Mr Lee Euijin—okay fine, Dad,” he gives up when he hears a loud chuckle, “do you still need to check up on me? Don’t you need to pay attention to your date?” 

“Daewon is not my date.” 

Jihoon smirks, pulling out his chair. He darts to the sofa where Cheol usually nestles. “He was, he is and he will be always your date beside my mom. Your ex-wife.” At this point, he can picture that his father is rolling his eyes lazily then smiling shyly. 

“Back to the business, have you done your tasks? The company can’t wait for it.” 

The man growls, pouting his lips as he stares back into his duty. He may need to send Cheol to Seokmin’s house, instead of dealing with the busy master in their own house. 

“Give me a day and let me have some day-offs since Joshua will hold a housewarming.”

“You will get it, son.” The man can picture how his father smiles at the moment when calling his only son. An elder that has an opposite character to Jihoon but always makes him amazed at how gentle he will be, how charismatic he is at the annual meeting with his son’s appearance, how he gives an epitome to Jihoon at managing thousand people under his authority. 

“Dad…” The older male hums. 

“Yes?” 

“Can you promise me something?” 

“What is it?” Jihoon’s eyes land on his hybrid, walking with a buffet at the front, smiling brightly. “Find your happiness, I know you’re happy with Uncle Daewon.”

“I can’t. But you know something unexpected always come to me.”

Jihoon hums, then hanging up the phone. He can’t continue that kind of talk in the middle of his task. He really needs to control his limit, as well his father. Besides, the business can’t wait. He needs to finish it today. 

The German shepherd hybrid put a piece of small croissant to Jihoon’s plate. His tail is swaying excitedly. 

“What is it, Cheol?” 

His smile widens, brightens the world of Lee Jihoon at this time. Who will think a big giant German Shepherd hybrid can shake the world of the mighty Lee Jihoon like a simple thing Cheol does? 

“Nothing, I’m just happy Daddy Euijin call my Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter