part 1

Deal with Your Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It usually has a chilly morning but not today. Someone is getting angry as he sees his stuffed doll, not around himself. Also, his eyes widen when he sees two hybrid sleeping on the shattering books. Well…it is as if they ruin the shelf and drop all books to the floor without making a noise. 

“I will kill you both,” he deadpans as he sends a dagger look at them. Then rushing his feet to another room, he wakes his roommate. 

“Wonwoo, wake up,” he rushes. The latter grumbles as he tries to open his eyes. Minghao grabs his specs and hands it to Wonwoo. 

“Look what they do,” he pulls Wonwoo off the bed and drags him to his room. Wonwoo’s face becomes dark and clears his throat. Two puppy hybrids wake up right away and sit in alarmed position. However, they are still unaware of what mess they have made before. 

“I guess, you can explain…or… I will cancel your legal guardian.” 

The hybrids exchange a glance. They growl. While the humans sigh. For a particular reason, they regret having two hybrids under their roof. A Siberian husky is totally loud for one house. Here, they have a Siberian husky hybrid and an Alaskan malamute hybrid that very loud and annoyed when the master is keeping down their guards like this. 

“See, we’ll regret this thing every day,” Minghao snaps him out. Wonwoo can’t help, only nodding at his remark. 

A German shepherd hybrid swings his tail excitedly. “So, you’ll get me some toys?? Or puppies?” 

The small man stops knotting his tie. Turning back, he sees a grown-up doggy standing right in front of him. He his brow. “I am? Of course … no, look, you are a half dog and you demand puppies?” 

The hybrid nods. 

“…no. I have to go working now. I will take you to Shua’s house.” 

The hybrid growls, suddenly jumping on Jihoon, being thankful because of Jihoon’s quick actions to catch him. “No,” he clearly states. 

“Yes. Besides, you have to be kind with Shua’s bunny and my brother’s hamster.” 

He pats the hybrid gently before putting back to stand on his feet. The hybrid hugs his tail. “Cheol…my puppy, my sweetest puppy…” 

“But they are so bad to Cheollie…” he sobs, “they jump on my back and making me mad sometimes.” 

Jihoon shakes his head. “It won’t happen. Shua hyung has taught his bunny to be kind to my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter