Chapter #6

The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! 

it's been a very long time since I updated this story!!

thanks you for everyone who is still subscribed I really appreciate it.

 

Here's a new chapter in present time. Enjoyyy~~~

love,
S. K.

__________________________________________

SATURDAY NIGHT

PARTY AT SEUGHYUN OPPA'S PLACE

 

I was dressed in a black skin tight long sleeved yeezy turtleneck along with some hot pants in washed out blue denim. I got a message from Chearin unnie that she and Dara unnie were wearing theirs and I should wear mine too. We got the hot pants in LA as the three of us went shopping one afternoon. I left my legs bare and completed the look with black saint laurant heeled pointy ankle boots and my new 25cm black birkin bag. My nails were painted allowing my cherry red lips to be the only strong pop of color on me tonight. My soft light brown locks were parted from the side and falling on my right shoulder and down my back in big yet soft waves.

 

I arrived at Seunghyun oppa's place almost an hour later than the invitation time, Dara unnie and Chaerin unnie along with her sister haerin were already there. I rang the bell to Seunghyun oppa's apartment and I was immediately buzzed in.

 

I knocked on his apartment's door and waited for a while. No answer. Afraid I might have knocked too quietly, I knocked on the door again, this time a little harder. An answer came shortly after and  the door swung open revealing a happy faced Seunghyun. Seeing his happy face made me unconsciously smile.

 

"Wasso!" He said moving a side so I can walk in. "Come on in"

He was holding a nearly empty wine glass in one hand and extended another hand to hug me after he quickly closed the door behind me.

I hugged him and said "I got you this" handing him the fancy packaged vintage red wine bordoux bottle.

"BORDOUX WINE?" he asked obviously excited. I nodded calmly. "NO!" He exclaimed loudly, his voice making everyone in the room look towards us.

"GUMAWOOO~" he said hugging me again while swinging me side to side in pure happiness.

"Alright oppa, I understand that you love the gift, you can let go now I’m getting dizzy" I said trying to escape his embrace. He just laughed and eyed me cheekily and said "thanks Belle" with a wink, I winked back at him and we both just burst out laughing.

I was very close to Seughyun oppa. He's like a real brother to me. I met him a couple of years ago in a movie premiere party and we got introduced to each other by a producer we both worked with. He was there for me when I was dealing with hard times and I appreciate him dearly for that.

"Common let me introduce you to everyone" he said as we both walked towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter