Chapter #5

The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the last flashback of the Belle/Jiyong encounters. 

A very long chapter because I might not get the chance to update for some time.

I hope you enjoy. ♡

.................................................................................

While Miran unnie was lining the rings on my fingers, Junsu (my assistant) came with my phone. Sooyun unnie flashed on the screen I picked it up and she screamed immediately “yah, you're going to NB tonight, right?"
“unnie, I'm at work, I'll call you later” I said ready to hang up
"Yah let's go party" she said in a cutesy voice 
“unnie, you should probably lay low for a while, the media is already saying that you’re a party animal” 
“oh common, just tonight? I feel like going wild my hubby is coming next week so I won’t be able to go clubbing when he’s here, pleaseee~” she reasoned seriously
“unnie I have a photoshoot session right now, can we discuss this later?” I whined 
“common, all the girls are going, it’s Chaerin’s birthday” she said 
“I know, but I'm not sure I'll go” I said "why are you so excited anyway?"
“she invited me and asked me to tell you too” she said “probably wants to show off her party, heard she rented the whole place” 
“she probably did” I said uninterested
“oh common you bore, it’s about time you shake that booty of yours” she said excited “you’re gonna regret it tomorrow when you hear about all the hook ups and the drama and-” I cut her off saying “ah arasso, arassoyo I’ll come” 
“ASSAA, pick you up at 8” and she ended the call before hearing my answer. Typical.

I handed the phone back to Junsu and gave him a meaningful look and he sent one right back knowing exactly what just went down on in that conversation. I sighed and focused on work knowing no matter what I do Sooyun unnie will drag me to that birthday party.

After the photoshoot I headed home to get ready for CL's birthday party. I got dressed in a cheer see through chiffon sleeveless black shirt, along with a plain black bra and a mini high waist leather skirt exposing the legs -I gotta admit- I’m very proud of. I then added some Tom Ford Sue suede sandals to the outfit. My make up consisted of a smokey eye along with a natural soft lip. My hair was parted tom the middle falling down my back in straight strands neatly. I then grabbed a small golden rectangular clutch and walked outside my apartment as soon as I got a text from Sooyun unnie.

She booked the whole club alright. NB was filled with a white and silver themed decorations. Chaerin’s face was everywhere you look. She came walked towards us as we walked up the stairs to where she was sitting. She was dressed in a mini curve hugging white dress, her gray/blonde hair was tied in a low pony tail. She wore her signature eyeliner with red lips. Her cleavage somehow managed to walk towards us before she did. She smiled and hugged me “you made it” she shouted in a high pitch voice
“I did, thank you for inviting me” I handed her her gift “happy birthday”
“thank you” she hugged me again. She’s in a good mood today.
“unnie” she turned to Sooyun unnie “so you managed to drag this one out of her house, huh?” she pointed at me with her thumb
“you know me, I always get the job done” Sooyun unnie said, I just smiled at the scene. 
“come on you two, let’s get some alcohol in your system” she pulled us both towards the table she was sitting on with her close circle of friends all around her. The place reeked of alcohol and a hint smell of cherry.
Chaerin looked at us and said “sit down enjoy the party” she grabbed two champagne filled glasses and shoved them into our hands. I looked up giggling at Sooyun unnie and she looked back at me and raised her glass towards me then drank the whole liquid in one gulp. “I’m off to release some negative energy” she said already swinging her hips while grabbing another drink randomly. Great, now I’m left all alone with the CL squad.

I sled through the round sofa everyone was sitting on, and sat on an empty spot between a couple of girls I didn’t recognise. The one on my left stood up as soon as I sat down eyeing me evilly. I felt even more out of place as she walked down the stairs, probably to the dance floor. I placed the untouched champagne glass on the table and mover it as far away from me towards the center of the table as I can, slightly bending forward in the process. When I though the glass was as far away from me as it can get, I felt that someone was watching what I was doing. My eyes flicked upwards to see the pair of eyes I have been wanting to see looking right back at me. I quickly sat up and straightened my back and looked towards the dance floor, acting as if nothing happened. I could still feel him watching me, but I refused to look back at him. Instead I stood up and walked to the bar area feeling the need to escape his blazing stares.

I ordered myself a mojito and stood near the railing of the second floor. I looked down at the crowd of people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter