Official!

Me and U

It was years ago, about this time of the year, when our lips first touched. I can't take my mind off of you since then. The year was about to end, yet, I feel like I'm just about to start something good. And I just cant wait till all the fireworks decends from the sky, and be replaced by the sun's rays because that only means, it will be the first day of the year- a new year.

My hopes are soaring! After that night, everything seems to go on my way. I know your kiss is something special, but I didn't know, it is magical. IT IS. And I don't think it will ever change.

I kept on focusing on my family, until our Christmas vacation ended- until I've got to see you again. That day finally came, our first date - a real romantic date. We met early in the morning and had our breakfast together, then we decided to go to another park. Nothing fancy, there's no much of attraction here at that time. But what we love about this park is that, its close to nature, well actually, its in the heart of the nature. Big trees, plants everywhere, a running river behind a bridge, a terrain that we could just walk through while having our conversation about us, no one else, but us.

It was so intimate. All the questions and worries that came on my mind on the span of our vacation, were all answered and I am more than relieved. I told you more things about me and you told me yours. Throughout our walk, I keep my eyes on you, looking at you while you speak. I didn't realize that my eyes were on something else when we sat on the nearest bench, when you said, "you know what? you're timid."

I scrunch my brows thinking, what made you say that, and when I saw your grin, that's the only time I realized that my eyes were on your lips. "My eyes are right here, not there." You teased. I'm so busted! I don't know what to say...its just... Its just, those lips are so tempting and I can't help but to reminisce the moment when those touched mine. "So what you wanna do with them?" You said, breaking me out of my trance like you just heard my thoughts.

This girl just stretching my limits to the fullest huh? Let's see...

I leaned in slowly, like testing the waters. You didn't move. I move forward some more, still no reaction so I .... YOU leaned rather quickly that made our lips met earlier than what I intended to, but I'm not complaining!

It was sweet. The next one was bolder, the succeeding ones were getting more intense than the previous. I showed you how timid I am. Yes. That's me being timid. I opened my eyes, watching your reaction as my lips dance with yours. If this is your reaction in a timid person's kiss, then I'd rather be timid forever!

Somehow, you felt my stares as you slowly open your eyes. The moment I saw your orbs, I felt something tingling inside me. They exudes confidence that melts me, as you deepen the kiss, and I fought back.  We slowly closed our eyes at the same time to savor the moment more. I could hear your heavy breaths each time our mouth parted for a split second. Yes those heavy breaths make me want to do more... Cuz I haven't even use my mouth in full action, just my lips, and I intend to use something else. Just when I'm about to dart in...

We heard laughter coming near us. We parted abruptly, afraid of being caught. We looked away so they couldn't see our faces. Once they were completely out of sight, we burst out laughing. "Ahaha! That was close.!"

"Yeah, we are not yet together, and we are already doing this, what more if we already are.!" I laughed some more.

"Yes, lets start it now" you said.

"Yeah, I think we should...WHAT?!" Did she just...

"I said, let's start our relationship now."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

Oh I thought fireworks are intended to be lighted at night? Why am I seeing fireworks toDAY?!

That was the first of many more to come. And I'm glad to have you in my life, princess.

••••••••••••

A/n: this wasn't the chapter I was supposed to post but, I just got, ERM... Inspired?