Chapter sixteen: Thinking about you.

I Temporary Lived By Your Side.

(2years later)

Two years have passed.

Myungsoo and Seol ah's relationship is stronger than ever. Besides all the little arguments they have sometimes, they love each other too much to let that affect what they have. 

At first, it was difficult for Myungsoo to fully forgive Insoo for what he did to his girl, but day after day their friendship became better, and thanks to the other members' help, they're all good friends now. They even helped him and encouraged him to follow his dream of becoming a singer, he auditioned for Woollim entertainment again and was accepted. He still has to improve his dancing due to his injury but he is a vocalist after all his voice has improved so much. He's now practicing so hard for his debut which will be after few months. He has also appeared in a drama as a third lead which brought him so much attention as a rookie actor, he's now even thinking of pursuing acting along with singing. Infinite members are being the best seniors and older brothers he will ever have, they're supporting him and giving him good pieces of advice all the time. He has finally convinced his parents that he's going on the right way, they're not that close yet but their relationship is eventually getting better.

Infinite were on a tour recently, they're now even more successful and famous not only in Korea but all over the world. They're now preparing for their next comeback which will be in January next year.  

Due to their busy schedules, Myungsoo and Seol ah haven't been able to see each other that much, they only meet each other in the company sometimes but they would still call or text one another everytime they get the chance to. 

Seol ah has been busy writing songs and studying at the same time. It's her last year in college. She's going to graduate soon. Same for some BTS members. They became really close friends in the last three years. Jungkook has become Seol ah's best friend, they're always together having fun, hanging out or just randomly talking. However, she never told him about her relationship with Myungsoo. Only Infinite members and their manager know about that. They're being extra careful and keeping their relationship a secret from everyone else. 

(Later in Woollim entertainment)

(Seol ah) 

Every time after the members finish practicing or just take a break they would call both of  Insoo and me, we usually just sit in the practice room and talk about everything while having some snacks. We Would stay there till it gets dark or even until late at night if they have to practice all night. Today was just one of these days, Infinite only came back from the tour two weeks ago, they rested a bit and now they're practicing so hard. I'd see them 5 or 6 days a week, I don't have to come to the company that often but that was the only excuse for me to see Myungsoo and spend some time with him. However, I needed to get out of the company earlier today.

"Um... I have to go earlier today" I said while putting all the stuff (Music book, pens etc)  in my backpack.

"Are you going somewhere?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yes, as you know the finals are after two days, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and I were planning to study together one last time today," I said while standing up.

"Are you going to see them right now?" He asked.

"Yes, the place where we're gonna meet isn't too far from here, they're probably waiting for me now," I said.

"So you're going to meet them like this?"  he looked at me apprehensively. 

I gave him a questioning look.

"Your skirt, it's too short," He said.

"You didn't have a problem with it before, why are you saying that all of sudden?" 

"You're going to meet that guy (Jungkook). I don't want him to see you dressing like this. I hate the way he looks at you."  He crossed his arms.

"What are you talking about? He's my best friend."  I whimpered. 

"You don't understand. I'm a guy, I know what I'm talking about." He raised his voice. 

"Can you come with me to the meeting room for a second?" I headed out.  "See you guys later!" I waved at the other guys who seemed confused while hearing our conversation. 

(In the meeting room)

"What the hell is wrong with you? You've been acting really weird lately." 

"What did I do wrong? I just don't want my girlfriend to wear exposing clothes while meeting other guys."

"We've talked about that million times. And... Exposing? Do you call a sweater and a skirt exposing?  But it doesn't seem like it's the only problem though. You're being really cold to me these last days, you never answer my calls and you always complain about my makeup, clothes or even people I hang out with. Everything I do doesn't seem right to you. Aren't you really going to tell me what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong." He said, then looked away.

"Nothing? Then why are you being like this to me? Myungsoo... Do you... still love me?" 

(Myungsoo)

I was really surprised after she asked me that "Myungsoo... Do you still love me?" 

I was speechless. She's asking me this question again. How can she even have doubts about that? All that I did for the last three years was loving her, thinking about her and working. I never stopped loving her, just the idea of her not being with me scares me to death. 

"Seriously? Can't you even answer that? Are those words that hard to say? When was the last time you told me that you love me? Do you even remember? I can't believe you're the same Myungsoo I know... You've changed so much. You must be sick of me already. " She said.

Her eyes were teary, she looked like she's trying too hard to hold back her tears. 

"Yah Seol ah ya..." I was about to wipe her tears that were about fall but she took a step back, then she ran out. 

"Seol ah!! Eun Seol ah, wait!! Aiish... " I tried to follow her but she was already gone. 

I met Woohyun on my way out. "What happened between you two guys? The manager was asking about you so I was on my way to call you but I saw her and she wasn't even responding.  She looked like she's crying, is she really crying?" He worriedly asked.

Even before Seol ah became my girlfriend, she was so close to Woohyun, they have that brother-sister kind of relationship, he's always taking care of her when I'm not around so by the way he speaks I can see that he's really worried about her. 

"I think we need a break, we're both too stressed out to deal with each other," I said.

"A break? Didn't I tell you to think carefully before doing anything even before you started dating? And now that you're both so in love with each other you're saying that you need a break? You do love her right?"  He seemed mad.

"Of course I love her, I never stopped loving her. I think she needs more time to focus on her studies. She's having a really hard time because of me, she must be tired. I'm just giving her some space, there is no way I can let her go." 

"I won't let you go Seol ah, I promise I'll never let you go," I said under my breath. 

   

( Almost two weeks later)

(In the graduation ceremony) 

(Seol ah)

I haven't heard anything from him since that day we fought. I can't believe he didn't even call me or send me a good luck message. I couldn't go to the company due to the exams. I really miss him. Is that the end of our relationship? Is he really sick of me? 

I was lost in my thoughts until I heard someone talking to me.

Junkook: What's wrong? You look really down. Aren't we supposed to have fun today?

"I-I'm... I'm having fun." I squeaked out.

"You're unbelievable" He shook his head, he then took my hand. 

"What-what are you doing?" I asked him with a surprised expression. 

He giggled. "It's a party, you can't just sit here all day, let's dance!" He said.

We were dancing and the songs were really exciting and loud, but I couldn't stop thinking about him for even one second. I wish he was here.

They're playing a slow song now, usually only couples and people in love dance to this but it seemed like he didn't pay attention to that, or maybe he did? He's acting really weird today. What's wrong everyone these days?

"Um... We danced too much, I'm tired already I'll go drink some water." I said trying to make my excuse seem as natural as possible.

"No, wait. Let's just have this dance." He pulled me closer.

"What are you doing, I said I-" 

"Actually... I want to tell you something. I've been waiting for so long and I guess now is the perfect time to tell you this." He smiled shyly.

Is he possibly... No no, they're no way he likes me. We're best friends.

"I like you Eun Seol ah." He said. 

I was really shocked to hear his sudden confession. 

"Jungkook ah.. I.. Um I didn't..." 

"I know you're surprised, I've always wanted to tell you this but I finally gathered up my courage now. You don't have to say anything, you don't have to answer me now. Just take all the time you need. I'll wait for you."

He knew that it would be awkward if he stays with me the whole time so he just joined his fellow members, he asked me to join them but I just said that I'm going to make a phone call.

I was speechless. I didn't say a word. I couldn't tell him about my relationship with Myungsoo, I also didn't want to carelessly say something that would hurt him. He means so much to me, I don't know how I never paid attention to that... Myungsoo was right. I guess I have to apologize to him. I was taking my phone out to call him when he suddenly sent me a message. It only says "Namsan Tower, now." 

I went to Namsan Tower but no one was there, it was dark. I got closer and a man opened the door for me and bowed, I just bowed back and entered. The light suddenly switched on. I was so confused, no one was there, not even Myungsoo. 

Did he possibly rent the whole building for that? Aiish no way. What are you thinking about Seol ah? Are you shooting a drama or something? 

I suddenly got another message. "Locks of love." It says.

As soon as I got there, the lights became colorful, I could hear Music. 

I got another message. "Why are you standing up? Sit down."

I just did as he said when he finally showed up holding a bouquet of tulips. My favorite flowers. And he was singing.  I was so nervous. It's been three years since we started dating but I still get these butterflies everytime he shows up. When I saw his face. I instantly forgot about what happened, no matter how angry I was because we didn't talk all these days, it all suddenly faded away once I heard his voice.

   

(It's not Myungsoo who's singing this,(he really likes this song) I didn't want to post it the video where he sang it here because it has no English subs and it doesn't contain the whole song.) You'll find it at the end of the chapter. 

After he finished singing. I was just smiling widely. The song is beautiful, and his voice couldn't sound better and sweeter.

He came closer to me. "This song... I meant every single word I said." He gave me the flowers and added. "I know it's an important day for you, I'm sorry for not contacting you earlier, I know you're having a hard time because of a stony guy like me but I promise you I'll be better than anyone else, I'll love you, even more, day after day." He then softly kissed me. 

"I love you Seol ah. Forever. Till the end of the time. And if there's another life. I'll even love you in my next life. Don't even think that I don't." He whispered.

"I love you Myungsoo." I whispered back. 

This was another unforgettable day of all these countless amazing days we spent together, he really knows how to make me so happy even when nothing is going right. I wouldn't know what to do without him.

(Next day, in the morning)

(Myungsoo)

I woke up early today and went straight to the company. I didn't come here yesterday night so I need to practice harder today. I stopped practicing once I heard my phone. I must have gotten a message. I couldn't help but smile as soon as I saw her name. 

"Myungsoo! The CEO wants to see you now." I heard the manager say.

He seemed pretty annoyed, which is so unlike him. What could be happening this early in the morning?

I followed him to the CEO's office. Once we entered, I could see that he was furious.

He threw some pictures on the table. "What the hell is that?" He shouted.

These are pictures of me and Seol ah from yesterday... Who took them? I was pretty sure no one was there. This can't be happening.

"The rumors are all over the country already. What were you thinking about? Does this seem like a joke to you? You even rented a whole building? This better be a misunderstanding." He gave me a sharp look. 






 

A/N

Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you like it, there will be more events and new characters coming soon, please look forward to it. 

Here's a little bonus♡