CHAPTER 2

THE ONE [ON HIATUS]

 

“Hey Yeol..” shout Kris as he waved his hand to his friend.

Kris smile as he stand up to greet Chanyeol, but in fact he feel something fly over and hit his face hardly. He stumble back, holding his nose, and indeed he was bleeding. He look infront of him, there Chanyeol standing looking madly with his hand in fist.

“What the Yeol! Why you hitting me?..” ask Kris looking madly at his friend.

“What the you said? You deserve that, you know..” answer Chanyeol back. Now, they become the center of attention in that café.

“If it’s because of the project in Gangwon-do, I already give back to you.. what else you want?..” ask Kris as he take the napkin on the table to wipe his bleeding nose.

“You think that I care about that project? Do you think that the only matters to you? What did you do to Baekhyun?..” ask Chanyeol again glaring at the taller man who just sit back on his chair like nothing happen.

“Ahh.. this is all because of that ? Is he come to you? Begging to you, crying..? why do you care so much about him? huh?.. tell me..” said Kris as he take out his cigarette and began to smoke.

“He is your wife! How dare you do that to him..”

“Wait, wait.. before you accuse me, did you ask him what did he do to me first? He’s the one who cheat on me! ting around, sleeping with other man.. do you think how do I feel about that? Huh?..” said Kris as he approach Chanyeol slowly.

“You just accuse him on something that he didn’t do, and then chase him out when he even doesn’t have any friends or relatives here.. and besides that, he didn’t cheat on you!..”

“How can you be so sure about that?..”

“Because I trust him! I trust him..”

“Well, trust can be broken my friend.. he’s in your house right? I will sent the divorce letter to your house, make sure he sign it and tell him I don’t care anymore, he can do whatever he want, make use of his body to other man.. I don’t care..” said Kris smirking as he walk to the door. As he walk out the door, he spot his wife standing infront of him.

“Oh.. hi Baek, you heard me right? so we’re over.. so move away..” smirk Kris.

“Is our marriage mean so little to you, that you need to finish it too soon?..” ask Baekhyun as he look into deeply into his husband eyes.

“Don’t make things hard, just move away..” said Kris as he avoid Baekhyun’s stare.

“Why? Why Kris? Why is it difficult to trust me? don’t you love me anymore?..” ask Baekhyun as tears starts to pour down from his beautiful eyes.

“You the one who make me like this Baek.. I can’t trust you anymore, not more..” answer Kris.

“What.. what do you mean not more honey? Is this happen before? Did someone treaten you? Honey..?” ask Baekhyun worriedly.

“Just go away Baekhyun, we’re over..” said Kris as he push his wife harshly. Before Baekhyun want to fall down, Chanyeol catch him from behind.

“You’re ok?..” ask Chanyeol.

“I’m fine..” answer Baekhyun.

“Fine, and Kris.. you and me, our friendship.. consider it broken, and that’s include all of the company supplies, share and sponsor, I’ll take it back.. let’s go Baek..” said Chanyeol as he take Baekhyun’s hand and went away.

I hope you happy Baekhyun, I’ll let you go.. and our baby Baek, take care of it.. I trust you, and I love you so much, so much Baekhyun..

_________________________________________________________________________

“Are you hungry? Want to eat lunch somewhere?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at the smaller who just remain silent all the way in the car.

Baekhyun just shaking his head slowly.

“Can you.. take me home, I wanna rest..” said Baekhyun without looking at the taller. He just doesn’t have energy to eat or do anything, he just want to rest.

“Yeah, sure..” answer Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

After having such a sumptious dinner together, Baekhyun silently went to his room again, locking himself although Chanyeol ask him to watch movie together.

Baekhyun dial his husband phone again, as usual it was a voicemail. He just leave his voicemail to his husband, like a diary.

“Honey, are you eating well? I cant eat without you honey, I miss your cooking.. very much, and I miss you too, our baby too.. don’t you miss us? Make sure to eat ok? I don’t want you to fall sick, and don’t open the window, it getting chilly at night.. I love you honey, so much..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“… it getting chilly at night.. I love you honey, so much..”

“That is your wife’s voice isnt it? How lovely his voice.. so sad that you need to left him, so.. about our deal, you agreed right?..”

“Yes, I agreed.. and make sure you hold your promise, don’t touch him or any of my friends, and protect him..”

“We never broke our promise handsome..”

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol wake up as usual the next morning, after washing up he goes down but to his surprise, Baekhyun already awake.

“Good morning Chanyeol..” smile Baekhyun.

“Go.. good morning, you’re early today.. wow! Did you cook all of this?..” ask Chanyeol as he sit at the dining table. There was so many to eat, it’s been a while since he eat a homecooked meal.

“Yeah, go on and eat first..” said Baekhyun.

“I waiting for you..” said Chanyeol but his hands already hold onto his chopsticks.

“Just go on and eat first.. I’ll be there soon..” chuckle Baekhyun.

Chanyeol immediately turn his head to the smaller. It was the first time since this past three days that he heard Baekhyun laughing.

“Wae?..” ask Baekhyun still smiling.

“Nothing, just.. you laugh, it’s been a while since I heard you laughing, and it’s great..” smile Chanyeol.

“You’re being dramatic, just go and eat first..” said Baekhyun again as he head off to the kitchen.

“I’ll eat first ok?..” said Chanyeol.

“Daebak! This is so good.. Baekhyun-ah, you’re really a good cook, really delicious..” said Chanyeol with his mouth full.

“Here.. this is the main dish, be careful it’s hot..” said Baekhyun as he put the dish infront of the taller.

“Sweet and sour chicken! Wow! You’re really daebak Baekhyun! Are you trying to get me fat?..” ask Chanyeol as he try the dish.

“Slowly.. you’re gonna choke..” said Baekhyun as he sit infront of the taller and put the glass of water on the table too.

“I cant eat slowly, this is so good.. how I wish that I could eat this everyday..” said Chanyeol again inhaling all the food.

“Then, I will cook for you everyday.. to repay back your kindness, to save me, to the one who trust me..” said Baekhyun as he his smile begin to fade away.

“Don’t you dare to lose your smile, smile again.. or else I wont eat, I wont accept this..” said Chanyeol as he put his chopstick back.

“Arasso.. thank you Chanyeol..” said Baekhyun as he smile again.

“Ok, then eat.. you eat too little last night, you need to get fat too..” said Chanyeol as he put the chopstick in Baekhyun’s hand.

“Ok..” said Baekhyun smile.

I still love you Kris, forever..

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…