CHAPTER 1

THE ONE [ON HIATUS]

 

“Congratulations, you’re indeed pregnant Mr Wu..” said the doctor smiling.

“Jinja? You.. you’re not lying right? Oh my God.. oh my God, I’m pregnant..” exclaim Baekhyun as he look at the doctor who keep smiling at him.

“You’re nearing 2 month, so I will schedule another appointment for you.. make sure you come ok?.. and congratulations again..” said the doctor smiling.

“Thank you doctor.. thank you very much..” said Baekhyun as he shaking hands with the doctor and went out from the room.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Kris must be happy when he hear this, I cant wait to tell him..” mumble Baekhyun as he quickly drive back to home.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Honey! I’m back! Honey.. ahh.. you’re here, I have something to tell you..” exclaim Baekhyun excited as he spot his husband at the living room.

“What? About your relationship with that ? What did you do behind my back?..” said Kris madly as he push his wife harshly to the hard wall. His eyes glistened in red due to his anger.

“What.. what are you talking about?.. honey..” said Baekhyun in fear.

“This! What is this?! How dare you cheat behind me!..” shout Kris as he throw some kind of photo onto the table hardly.

Baekhyun take it and look, there he is with some kind of guy hugging around on the bed.

“Honey.. this.. this isnt me, honey.. I swear..” cried Baekhyun as he hold onto his husband’s arm.

“This photo is real, I even tested it.. so, this isnt you? Then who? You try to fool me?! you think I’m such a fool to fall onto your trap again?! Get out..” said Kris.

“Honey.. I..” sobbed Baekhyun.

“Get out while I’m saying nicely..” said Kris without looking at his wife who was now kneeling beside him.

“Honey, please.. please believe me, it wasn’t me I swear, really.. please, don’t chase me out, please.. I’ve nowhere to go.. please..” begged Baekhyun as he hug his husband’s leg.

“Get out Baekhyun.. you’re no longer my wife anymore, you can go anywhere you want, whatever you want, I don’t care anymore..” said Kris calmly.

“Please.. please honey.. please.. at least have mercy on your child, I’m pregnant honey.. please.. take back your words..” cried Baekhyun again.

He then rammed again into his bag, and take out the sonogram and put it on the table.

“Look honey.. look, it’s your child.. our child.. honey..” sobbed Baekhyun as he show the sonogram to his husband.

Kris look at the sonogram, indeed Baekhyun is pregnant. His darling wife is pregnant. But when he reminded of the photo of his wife with another man on the bed, his inner beast surround again on his mind.

“That’s not my child isnt it?..” said Kris.

“What?.. honey.. no, no.. it’s your child, ours..” sobbed Baekhyun again.

“I’ve done with your babbling, now get out of my house!..” said Kris as he drag his wife to the door.

“Honey, honey.. please, please.. don’t do this, please..” said Baekhyun as he cried harder when his husband just drag him outside.

“Now, get out! I don’t want to see your face anymore! Take this!..” shout Kris as he throw Baekhyun’s beg outside too and quickly lock the door.

“Honey! Please! I’ve nowhere to go! Honey.. please!.. Open the door.. please…” sobbed Baekhyun as he scoot down infront of the door crying hardly.

_________________________________________________________________________

The sky has turn dark and Baekhyun just walk blatantly until he reach the city.

“Baekhyun?..”

Baekhyun look up to see who calling him. It was Chanyeol, his husband’s best friend.

“What are you doing here?..” ask Chanyeol. He can sense something is wrong, just looking at Baekhyun’s face he know that the smaller must have been crying. Is something happen?

“Cha.. Chanyeol, urmm.. can I sleep at your place tonight? Just.. just a night only, I promise I’ll be out the next morning.. please..” said Baekhyun stuttering as he look at the taller.

“Baekhyun, whats wrong? Is something happen?..” ask Chanyeol again worried.

“I.. I’m not.. the photo, isnt me.. Kris.. he don’t believe me.. he.. chase me out.. I swear.. it wasn’t me.. I..” Baekhyun turn into a crying mess.

“Kris chase you out?! what the.. it’s ok, it’s ok.. you can sleep in my place tonight, it’s ok, come..” said Chanyeol as he hug the smaller’s shoulder try to calm him.

What the hell is Kris doing? Why he chase his wife out in the middle of the night? He must be insane, I’ll call him tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________________________

“My shirts and my pants, I bet you dont have anything to change into right? it’s quite big, but that’s the only smaller shirts that I have.. so, make yourself comfortable ok? I’ll be in my room if you need me.. good night..” said Chanyeol as he put a bundles of clothes on the dressing table.

“Urmm.. Chanyeol?..” call Baekhyun.

“De..” answer Chanyeol as he turn back to look at his crush. Yes, Chanyeol had a crush on that smaller, long ago even before Kris start to date Baekhyun.

“Thank you..” said Baekhyun honestly as he shoot a small smile.

“Your welcome..” smile Chanyeol back at him.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun wake up the next morning feeling nausea. He quickly jolted back from his bed and rush to the bathroom, cupping his mouth.

“Hey Baekhyun-ah.. the breakfa.. Baekhyun?..” ask Chanyeol as he see the smaller just ignore him and quickly rush to the bathroom.

Chanyeol can heard the retching sound coming from the bathroom. With worried though, he rushing towards the bathroom.

“Baekhyun.. you’re ok?..” ask Chanyeol as he knocking the door.

Baekhyun didn’t answer him make him worried more.

“Baekhyun?..” ask Chanyeol again knocking the door.

“I.. I’m fine.. I’m fine..” answer Baekhyun weakly from inside.

“You sure?..” ask Chanyeol again.

“Yeah.. I’ll be out in a sec..” answer Baekhyun again.

“Ok, urmm.. I’ll be downstairs, come and join me for breakfast when you’ve done..” said Chanyeol.

“……”

“Baekhyun?..”

“……”

“Baekhyun? You hear me?..” ask Chanyeol again knocking the door. Is he fainted inside?

“Ok..” answer Baekhyun weakly.

“OK then..” said Chanyeol relieve.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baekhyun.. just sit down, I’m finish cooking..” said Chanyeol as he notice the smaller come down. He notice that Baekhyun look really pale.

“Urmm.. what can I help?..” ask Baekhyun. Well, he cant just sit down and wait for the dish being served in front of him right?

“No, no need.. just sit down Baekhyun, I know you’re not feeling well.. I’m making you chicken porridge, is it ok?..” ask Chanyeol as he put the pot of the porridge on the dining table.

“I’m sorry..” said Baekhyun almost whispered.

“It’s ok, come Baekhyun.. let’s eat..” said Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So, Baekhyun.. what happen between you and Kris? I’m sorry for asking you, but I’m just curious.. and you..”

“It’s ok.. I understand..” cut Baekhyun as he smile a little.

“I’m sorry.. last night you said that Kris chase you out, why?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Because of the photo..” answer Baekhyun as he let out a sigh. His face become gloomy again as it reminds him back the moment his own husband drag him out from the house. Tears starts to b in his eyes.

“What photo?..” ask Chanyeol again impatient.

“I don’t know where he get that photo, but it really not me.. I’m not such a dirty person who dare to cheat on his own husband behind his back, let alone sleeping with other  man.. I’m not that cheap, and he.. he didn’t believe me..” said Baekhyun as he starts to cry again.

“I’m sorry.. Baekhyun..” said Chanyeol as he just give the tissue box to the crying man infront him.

“I’m so sorry.. I know you’re his friend, and maybe you think that I was lying to you.. but I swear.. it really not me, I swear Chanyeol..” mutter Baekhyun as he look deeply at the taller man infront him.

“No, it’s ok.. it’s fine, I do believe you..” said Chanyeol again softly.

“You do?..” ask Baekhyun again looking at the taller.

Chanyeol swear that Baekhyun really look adorable like that, with his teary eyes and his puppy look, looking straight at him.

“Yeah, it’s ok.. I understand Baekhyun, just believe me ok? I will investigate who send that photo, and for now.. you can stay here as long as you want, I don’t mind..” said Chanyeol again soothing him.

“Thank you Chanyeol.. thank you so much for believing me..” said Baekhyun as grab the taller hand and hold it tightly.

“It’s fine..” said Chanyeol as he tapped Baekhyun’s soft delicate hands soothing him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…