Chapter 7

You are Mine

"So, how's your date? Was it fun?" All the curious 5 girls eyes on Yuju. The Main Vocal of the group smile and nod.

"He took care of you?" They ask again and Yuju nod again.

"Sowon Unnie, you are right. He is a gentleman. He took care and protect me."

"Good! 'Cause if he not then never wish that I will let him come closer to you." Sowon said sternly.

 

"Uhm... there's something happened while we strolling. We almost caught by some people who recognized us, fortunately Oppa was calm enough so he manage to made us escaped before they start to take our picture/video." Yuju share her 'adventure' to her members.

"What he did?" They ask.

"He pulled me to blend along the crowds then hide on a secluded alley, and he even shielded me from their vision." Yuju excitedly tell.

"He pulled and shielded you on secluded alley?!" They pumped her to tell more.

"Yeah! He hold my hand almost all the time, even more when we had to escaped, he pulled then made a quick turn on secluded alley, then he standing back face the crowd to shielded me." Yuju innocently tell.

"Owh.. wow! I bet he look so cool that time?" They .

"Yeah! He was like a knight and dependable fortress who protect me." Yuju said while blushing and twinkling eyes, obviously too mesmerized in Hoshi's charm, so she unaware at her members tease.

The girls are secretly glancing at each other in understanding, "So you gonna say 'yes' to him?"

"YES! Of course I wi-..." Yuju stop in the middle of her sentence. Then blinks dumbfoundingly. "What did I say just now?..." she foolishly ask.

"You said 'YES', you will ACCEPT him!!" The girls shout in unison.

Yuju blinks dumbfoundingly again... seems lost her sanity.

 

"Hahahaha!!! Congratulation!" The 5 girls laugh then almost throw themselves to hug gawking-Yuna.

 

*****

 

Hoshi can stop himself to constantly smilling like an idiot. Yuna's voice cheered him is continuously repeating on his head.

 

Ahh... I should record it. She's so adorable! 

Hoshi scold himself.

 

"Hi, guys! I'm back!" He greet s who already gather and warming up at their practise room.

"How's your date?" They ask.

"It's fun!" Hoshi keep smilling while start to warming up too.

"Yeah, we can see that it clearly written on your face." They tease.

"She just soooo adorable." Hoshi squeal.

s just laugh, they happy to see him happy.

 

 

After end of practise...

"Hyung, did she already give you the answer?" Dokyeom ask while they walk to their van.

"No. She didn't yet. And I'm not even ask her again. I won't force her. I want her to feel comfortable with me first." Hoshi said make Dokyeom gladly smile and nod

"You really like her, don't you?" Dokyeom carefully ask.

Hoshi smile and nod, "Yeah, I do. Tonight date was even make me like her more."

Dokyeom grab Hoshi's shoulder and squeez it gently, "I wish the best for both of you."

"Thanks." Hoshi twine Dokyeom shoulder warmly.

 

*****

 

Yuju is looking outside the car window glass at the huge billboard of '1st official domestic fan meeting : Seventeen in Carat Land,' right on the front of Jamsil Arena in so much desires. That day, is February 11th, the second day of that event. The outside Jamsil Arena is crowded eventhough that time the fan meeting supposed to be already passed half part. 

 

Maybe there're still so many fans who can't get ticket to join inside so they just hanging around the venue to monitor the event from the big screen outside the arena or just to feel the excitement around the venue.

 

I know how you feel... I want to be there too...

Yuju sigh for ... who knows for how many times already...

 

"Yuju Unnie stop it! Your sighs were make us irritated!!" Suddenly SinB's savage shout yelped Yuju out of her thought.

Yuju turn to look at her surround and find the stares of concern from all her members at her. Yuju almost choke when trying to swallow her distress.

 

"What? Why you all looking at me like that?" Then she smile awkwardly, pretending to be okay.

"Don't try to act that you fine. We won't believe it." Eunha cynically comment.

"What? I'm not acting. I'm fine." Yuju even can clearly hear her own acting voice is not convincing.

"TCH..!!" The 5 girls savagely scoffed at her while rolled their eyes.

Yuju sigh again, "Don't do this to me... please. It's already hard for me for not see him and barely contacted to talk to him for almost a month. Can you not add more?..." Yuju finally let out her sorrow while low her face, trying to hide her sad face from her members.

The 5 girls sigh, "Finally you admit it."

 

"Here's the deal... we will let you pass our next schedule, give you a chance to enter that place to see him, but you have to promise us that you have to tell him your decision." Sowon said surprised Yuju. That girl stare dumbfoundingly at her Leader-Unnie.

"If you fail this chance then you have to restrain yourself longer. You know that he will go to japan for concert then new album release then world tour. Maybe you gonna see him next year due to his and our bussiness. But if you tell him your decision as soon as you can, then you will be a couple, I believe he will make extra effort to spare his time among his bussiness to at least to keep contact you, then you don't have to bear the loneliness by yourself." Sowon add more.

"Yuna-yah, don't waste your time." Yerin join to persuade.

"Faster is better." Umji support.

 

"But how I can enter that place safely to meet him? I don't even have a ticket, and I'm sure it impossible to get a ticket at this hours, since there even a lot of Carats who can't get ticket and just hanging around at the outside venue." Yuju innocently ask.

"By this..." Manager-Oppa who sit beside the driver turn back while showing a particular thing on his hand.

 

Yuju's eyes open wider in surprise, "That-... that's... the.. free-pass?"

"Yup!" Manager-Oppa grinning proudly.

"Ho-.. how.. you can get that?" Yuju ask curiously.

"I have a special link." He boast.

 

"So... before we getting too far from the venue, you will go or not?" SinB ask.

 

Yuju moving , seems about to say something but there's no words are come out until Eunha slap her arm, "Ye-... YES! I'll go!!" Yuju stutter in so much excitement.

 

 

After wearing her oversize hoodie, a cap, and a mask Yuju come out from the van.

"Do I have to go by myself? I'm scared..." Yuju timidly confess.

"Manager-Oppa will go with you to help. We can't have another member absence, it might gonna trigger lot more public curiousity." Sowon soothingly explain then reach out her hand so Yuju can hold on to it to get 'power charge'.

Yuju nod eventhough her face clearly pleading for her members can go with her.

"You'll be okay. Just find him on the back stage then tell him your decision. Don't hang around there too long, somebody might recognize you, it gonna be huge trouble." Yerin tell her what to do.

"And try your best to not clumsy this time, Unnie!" SinB's savage remind.

"Just keep it simple and do fast... and becareful!" Eunha add.

"We wish you luck! Unnie, fighting!" Maknae Umji support.

 

 

Not too long... there they are...

Yuju and Manager-Oppa step up the stairs about to enter the Jamsil Arena. Yuju's heart is beating crazily. Her mind in chaos. She really nervous.

 

"Yuna, where are you going? this way..." suddenly Manager-Oppa warn force Yuju to comeback to her sanity. She just passed a door where Manager-Oppa about to enter.

"Uh?... " she shake her head trying to focus then turn to Manager-Oppa direction.

Manager-Oppa sigh, then he reach out to grab Yuju's hand wrist and pull her along with him, Yuju just dumbfoundingly follow. "Huft~... the girls are right. You should bring along a GPS tracker with you, since you really turn into 'something' at the crowds. Really worrisome-girl..."

"Sorry Oppa... I'm not on my right mind now. I'm nervous." Yuju innocently said.

"Yeah, I can see that..." Manager-Oppa said with a bit chuckle.

 

They walking along the hectic isle. Everybody busy, so nobody paid to notice them. They stop on a wider space, seems like the center of traffic. Back stage.

"Wait here! I'll ask my friend on how the situation." Manager-Oppa said. Yuju just nod. After Manager-Oppa left, she just timidly steps back to lean on the wall, lowing her face still with hoodie on deep, hiding, she feel insecure and afraid that somebody recognize her there then lit a scandal rumor, she's not ready yet to face that kinda thing. Also so nervous about how she should tell him later. Her mind is chaos, trying to build perfect sentences to tell him.

 

"Yuna-yah!" Yuju yelped.when a familiar voice greet her all of sudden. Before Yuju can respond the greet, her hand is taken and being hold warmly.

"I'm so happy you are here. It mean a lot for me." That voice said again, sound sincere and full of emotion.

Yuju timidly lift her face to see 'that person'.

 

Hoshi.

 

He standing tall and close right in front of her, look so cool on his stage costume and make up to perform. While holding her hand, his eyes staring straight to her.

"A-... an-... anyeonghaseyo... Oppa." Yuju manage to greet him eventhough timid and stutter, due to she hardly control her sanity while her heart is beating crazily.

Hoshi's boyish grin is upgrade his eye smile. He definitely look so happy.

 

"Hoshi-yah, you just have 5 minutes to talk to her before your next performance." Seventeen's Manager warn.

"Okay, Hyung. Thanks." Hoshi said without turn his gaze off from Yuju.

"C'mon!" Hoshi then pull Yuju along with him and Yuju dumbfoundingly follow.

He take them to the secluded corner then open the emergency exit door, sit her on the emergency stairs, he give her a bottle of water which he manage to grab on their way there.

 

"You are here. Wow!" Hoshi excitedly said.

"Yeah..." Yuju timid respond almost unheard.

"You should tell me before, so I can spare a space for you so you can watch comfortably." Hoshi said.

"I'm sorry. It because I'm not plan this actually... it happen all off sudden. I hope I'm not bother you." Yuju carefully said.

"No, no. Don't worry. Don't bother. I'm very happy you here." Hoshi quick respond.

"Uhm.. I just... I just want to see you-.. uhm... I mean to see your performance, uhmm.. Seventeen's performance is cool that's why I want to come to see it. It's normal, right? Uhm... I mean... uhm..." Yuju babbling uncontrollably.

Hoshi chuckle. Ooh... gosh... she's so cute, I want to squeez her. So adorable. He thought, hardly hold himself to squeal.

 

"We barely meet for almost a month, right?" Hoshi ask. Yuju nod while keep trying to not look Hoshi in the eye.

"No wonder I miss you so much..." Hoshi bluntly said. Yuju blushing right away.

"Me... me too..." she said timidly.

"Really?" He testing, Yuju just nod. Hoshi chuckle. "I'm sorry, I should manage to call you by phone or at least text you, but I'm so run out of time."

"It's okay. I understand. You better use your free time to rest. You must be really tired." Yuju said in concern.

"It's okay, all my tired is wash away by your presence here. You charge my battery up." He exageratedly said. Yuju blushing again.

 

"Hoshi-yah! A minute left!!" Seventeen's Manager peep his head on the door to warn.

"Okay, Hyung!" Hoshi quick respond. Door closed. He turn back to Yuju, "Manager-Hyung will take you to the safe space so you can watch my performance. Unfortunately you missed a lot, it just left a quarter to end. But don't worry, this even the best part." He wink wittily, unaware that his action is causing a storm on Yuju's mind that time.

Hoshi get up, then offer his hand to Yuju, "C'mon!"

Yuju staring at Hoshi's hand. Then she lift her face to find Hoshi is smilling at her. Yuju timidly put her hand on his, then Hoshi hold it warmly. He pull Yuju to help her stand up. But when he about to pull her to the door, Yuju pull him back. Hoshi stop then turn to look at her confusely.

 

"There's something I want to tell you." Yuju said.

"Can't wait 'till the end of event?" Hoshi bargain. Yuju shake her head, worry that if she hold to tell him later, she might lost her courage time after time, who knows when she get another chance and guts another time, that's why she decide that's only time she can't missed.

Hoshi pursed his lip, then turn his body to face her properly, "It won't too long, right?" Yuju nod.

"Okay. Shoot!" He give his full attention.

Yuju take a deep breath first, trying to calming herself, "I've made my mind. I decide to accept your feeling confession."

Hoshi froze, staring at her dumbfoundingly.

 

"Oppa, you heard me?" Yuju ask in concern.

 

Out of the blue, in quick move, Hoshi cupped Yuju's face then kiss her lips. Not kinda deep kiss, just a kiss, but absolutely not a peck because Yuju definitely can feel Hoshi's lips gently moving against her. Yuju froze, too shock to respond no matter how she actually want to kiss him back in at least same pace.

When they finally apart, he look straight at her eyes with his boyish smirk plastered on his face,"Thanks. I'll make sure to do my best to make you not regret your decision." He said confidently.

 

"Hoshi-yah!!!" Seventeen's Manager peep his head on the door and shout in so much upset. Hoshi and Yuju yelped.

"Okay! Okay!" Hoshi then pull Yuju's hand to get back into the crowd.

 

 

Yuju is watching the quarter to end of Seventeen's 1st official domestic fan meeting : 'Seventeen in Carat Land' from the monitoring spot with her Manager-Oppa next to her and other busy staffs and crews around. She can clearly watch the entire stage and performance. She watching excitedly, she clapping, cheering and singing along, just like other Carat on that Jamsil Arena. She can catch Hoshi glance to her for a lot of times with grin on his face. Yuju can't help to blushing everytime their eyes meet also hardly breath and feel hot everytime she remind the feel of their first kiss just now. At times like that, she just shout her lungs out, pretending just fan girling at Seventeen --- Hoshi to be exact --- when actually to redeem her overwhelming feeling.