Chapter 5

You are Mine

Hoshi not just active by phone but he also try his best to manage time to meet Yuju physically. Everytime both group at the same event or show, he will come to meet Yuju, at least for say hi. He showing her effort to make Yuju feel familiar to his existance. And his effort showing progress. Time after time Yuju able to act more natural to him and they can have friendly talk and joking to each other. He not rushing but also definitely not slow. He also able to friendly with the rest of GFriend girls, managers and staffs.

 

That day on particular TV Station. GFriend's waiting room door knocked. When the staff open it, turn out Hoshi is the person who knocked.

"Anyeonghaseyo. Excuse me, can I meet Yuna?" Hoshi politely greet and ask.

"Hoshi-ssi, yes, come in." The staff open wider the door to let Hoshi in.

"Yuna-yah, look who's coming looking for you!" The staff announce and tease.

The girls turn to look at the door to see the guest.

"Anyeonghaseyo." Hoshi enter the room with his eye smile and witty smirk. The girls greet him back warmly and then they naturally into friendly conversation and joking each other.

 

"Where's your Leader-Nim?" Hoshi ask after look at his surround and find no glimpse of the particular tall girl around.

"Sowon Unnie, still on her way here from her college. She attend to her morning class." Yuju answer.

"Oh wow.. she manage to attend college too? She must be very busy... I better ask her some tips." Hoshi mumbling.

"Tips?" Yuju ask curiously.

"Yeah, I'm planning to enter the college too. Since my hyungs or other members no one attend college, I can't ask them about concrete things." Hoshi explain.

Yuju just nod while wonder that they not in relationship yet... but somehow she can help to feel proud also that he still has desire to pursue education to go to college despite his bussiness.

 

When Sowon finally arrive, Hoshi get up right away to especially bow to her. "Anyeonghaseyo, Noo-Nim."

"Oh, you. I told you not necessary to call me Noo-Nim. Noona is alright " Sowon said casually.

"But I feel necessary to call you as Noo-Nim." Hoshi smirk.

Sowon sigh and roll her eyes kinda irritating, "Oh whatever..." Hoshi chuckle, then start to ask something about how Sowon manage time between work and study.

 

Yuju just stay sitting on the couch looking at Sowon and Hoshi talking from afar.

"Hey, why Hoshi is talking with Sowon Unnie rather than you?" Yerin ask.

"He thought he need to learn from Sowon Unnie about she manage time between work and study, since Oppa also considering to go to college too." Yuju explain.

"Ooohhh...'Oppa'?..." Yerin grinning teasing, make Yuju blushing right away and cursing herself inside for accidently call him with that 'word'.

Yerin laugh but then hug Yuju very tight, "Aww~... so cute!!" She squealing.

 

 

After a while, Hoshi back to Yuju, "Yuna-yah, I gotta go now, it's about time my group turn to filming our performance. I'll see you again next time?"

"Okay, Oppa." Yuju answer, from the corner of her eye she catch the glimpse of her members about to burst their squeal at her calling him with that 'word', fortunately they still able to hold it.

 

Right after Hoshi closed the door, the girls burst in laugh and Yuju just sigh, give up already, there's no point to nag or making excuse, she sure it will motivate her members to more savagely.

 

*****

 

Other days...

 

*on phone conversation

Hoshi : "Yuna-yah, where are you now?"

Yuju : "Uhmm... I'm on the van with my members, on our way back to dorm."

Hoshi : "Back to dorm? Your schedules today are done?"

Yuju : "Yes."

Hoshi : "Great! Then I can go to see you later?"

Yuju : "Ah.. Yo-.. you gonna come to my dorm?"

Yuju can't hid her stutter.

 

Hoshi : "I have few hours free time. I can come to see you, right?"

Yuju : "Uhmm.. ye-.. yeah su-.. sure."

The rest of GFriend girls start to pay attention, aware at Yuju's nervousenes.

 

Hoshi : "Let's go for date."

Yuju (choke) : "Da-.. date?"

The rest of GFriend girls almost squeal to hear that.

 

Hoshi : "Yeah. Just casual date like normal young people often do. Like wander around your neighbourhood and stop by in café or street stalls while talking about... us.."

Yuju (hardly gulped and blush) : "Us?.... uhm... "

Hoshi : "Just wearing casual and comfortable clothes. Uhmm.. just wear hoodie. I think it will safer. Since I'm not gonna bring you for formal dinner. Hahaha!"

Yuju : "Hahaha..." (laugh awkwardly)

Hoshi : "Okay. I see you later in about... an hour, I guess...?"

Yuju : "Okay."

*end of phone conversation

 

"He ask you for date?" Yerin ask excitedly. Yuju nod. The girls squeal.

"When?" Eunha ask.

"Tonight. An hour later..." Yuju said make the girls squeal again.

"What am I supposed to do?" Yuju nervously ask.

"Where he gonna take you out?" SinB ask.

"He just said for casual date like normal young people often do. Like wander around the neighbourhood and stop by in café or street stalls while talking about... us.. (the girls squeal) He also said that I should wear casual and comfortable clothes. To wear hoodie. He think it will safer. Since he not gonna bring me for formal dinner."

Yuju obviously repeat all Hoshi's words.

 

"Aww~... 'normal date'? How sweet of that... I wish somebody ask me that too someday." The girls's respond make Yuju feel so proud and blushing.

 

*****

 

Yuju still can't decide which clothes she should wear. She sigh then get out from her room to the kitchen where the rest of her members gather. They just talking and joking while waiting Sowon making Kimchi Jeon (김치전 : kimchi pancake).

"Girls, help me! I can't decide what to wear. He might be get here in any moment..." Yuju desperatedly plead.

The girls laugh but then they go to Yuju's room for help her, leaving Sowon who still finishing her cook. After a while they instead squabble among them. Defend their each suggestion.

"Girls, I ask for help but you even make it worse..." Yuju nag.

 

"How is the preparation?" Sowon enter the room leisurely while munching the jeon. She bring a plate of hot Kimchi Jeon with her that the aroma quickly ade to the entire room. The 4 girls forget their fashion squabble then rushing invade the jeon. Sowon let them have the plate after pick a slice of jeon then give it to Yuju who just stay on her spot, without interest to join the battle invasion, but Yuju accept the jeon that Sowon give to her.

 

"Sowon Unnie, please.. just pick it for me. I'll wear anything you choose." Yuju desperatedly ask.

Sowon calmly scanning at Yuju's clothes while still munching her jeon. In less a minute she pick a black tight jeans, a baby pink oversize hoodie, a black hat, and a pairs of black sneakers, then give it to Yuju.

Yuju smile and accept it gladly, then go for change.

 

"How is it?" Yuju ask as soon as she come out from dressing room.

"Perfect!" Shout the girls --- minus Sowon who prefer to just munching --- in unison. Yuju sigh gladly. Then look again to Sowon, "How about the make up?"

"He clearly ask you for normal casual youth date, so I think you doesn't need worry about make up. BB Cream and lip gloss are enough." Sowon calmly said. Then Yuju do like Sowon told her to do.

"How about the hair?" Yuju ask again.

"Just let it down naturally or you can tied it on simple ponytail or you can let it down now and bring a hair tie with you just in case if you want to tie it later. I think Hoshi is casual style person, so I think the best is you being yourself. Don't burdening yourself to become someone else, afterall I'm sure he like you just the way you are." Sowon said wisely eventhough she said it seems and sound casual, but that are her leader-charm, the girls are aware of that, and they proud and respect her because she can lead them well while being their lovely unnie and friend.

 

Suddenly their door bell ring. Jolted everybody.

"Oh my God! Is that him?!" Yuju panic.

 

"Calm down!" Sowon command, the girls become quiet right away. "Yerin, open the door, company him, while I'm last check on Yuna. The others can help here or there.

"Okay, Unnie. SinB, you go with me!" Then Yerin left the room with SinB to do what their leader-unnie told them to do.

 

"What should I do? How should I behave? What I'm gonna say to him? How if he doesn't like me? What if I suddenly say or do something weird? What-..." Yuju uncontrollably babbling.

"Calm down! You gonna be alright." Sowon almost yell since Yuna seems out of control and she has to force the panic girl to make her pay attention to what she gonna say. And it work, the panic girl froze and stare at her.

 

Sowon take Yuna's hand then pat her back hand gently.

"Just be yourself. I can see Hoshi is a gentleman and he manly to confess and ask you. So, why don't you try to let him lead, also to see his capability. But, I'm sure he will take care of you. If he not, tell me then I will scold him for you." Sowon said it in soothing tone.

Yuju smile, feeling heartwarming with so much support from her members, especially reassuring back up from her leader-unnie.

 

"Okay, let's go. We better not let him wait too long, since you said he just having few hours free time." Eunha reminding.

 

There're laugh heard from the front door. Yerin and SinB seems doing their job very well. The three of them sound like old friends who goofing around. Hoshi and Yerin are the same age and both characters make them get along very well since first time they met. While in SinB's case, since she and Hoshi are in same position as the lead dancer of their group, they share same passion and that make them can blend easily.

 

Yuju come out with Sowon, Eunha and Umji. Hoshi quickly turn to look at her.

"Ready? Let's go!" He bluntly ask.

"Oh, not so fast young man..." Sowon warn in somehow authoritative, "I won't let you take out my member unless you guarantee that you will definitely treat her well."

Hoshi smirk, "Absolutely. I promise, I'll treat her well and return it back to you in one piece, Noo-Nim. Safe and sound, happier."

"Good." Then Sowon give Yuju's hand that on hers since a while ago to Hoshi. And he accept it with his eye smile and wide grin plastered on his face, obviously so happy with Noo-Nim's support. Yuju blushing. The girls are giggling.

 

"Let's go, Yuna-yah, before Noo-Nim change her mind." Hoshi pull Yuna closer to him. The girls squeal. Yuju blushing even more.

"Annyeonghi gyeseyo (안녕히 계세요  : Goodbye to someone staying)." Hoshi greet while open the door, step out then hold the door for Yuju to come out, while not let go Yuju's hand even for once.

"Have fun you, guys!" The girls excitedly cheer and wave to them.