Chapter 11

You are Mine

*a bit from previous chapter...

Yuna :

[Why you have to see me today?]

[There's plenty time except today...]

 

Soonyoung Oppa :

[Still... I have to meet you today]

[Because I miss you]

 

Yuju taken aback, touched by Hoshi's words.

*end of a piece from previous chapter

 

Yuju clear trying to get rid of her pit-a-pat heartbeat. She grateful that Hoshi is not actually in front of her, so he not see how blushing she is that time.

 

Soonyoung Oppa :

[Let me see you today]

[Please...]

 

Yuju take a deep breath. There's suddenly an urge come to her to just say 'yes' to Hoshi's ask. Afterall she already realized her fault and need to apologize to Hoshi actually... but, her selfishness and mischievousness are controlling her that time that drive her to prank Hoshi for a bit longer. To show him that she is who 'in charge' in their relationship. She trying to 'push-and-pull' on Hoshi.

 

Yuna :

[No. Not for today]

 

Soonyoung Oppa :

[Oh... c'mon]

 

Yuna :

[No!]

 

Soonyoung Oppa :

[Okay...] --- sad emoticon

[Just in case you change your mind, or have a free time, just let me know, okay...]

[I'll come to see you]

[I really need to see you]

[Jagiya...]

 

Yuju bite her lower lip, almost squeal when she read 'Jagiya' from Hoshi.

Awww~... he really adorable. How can he urge me want to see him just because of that... but, no! I can't lose! I have to keep strong. Choi Yuna you can do this! Hold for a bit longer. Show him that he can't control you. If just because a petty issue like 'Wheesung Oppa matter' already made our relationship in trouble then we might can't go through harder matter next time. This is just an easy obstacle, for us to learn how to maintain our relationship. So, I have to be stronger at time like this. Soonyoung Oppa, you should be strong too... let's make this works.

 

 

Later at night... Yuju and her family finally got back to their home after spent a fun and happy time at family gathering. Yuju just flop herself on the couch when her unnie come to sit next to her and ask, "Yuna-ya, are you already settle things with your boyfriend?"

Yuju shake her head, "No. Not yet. We still break up."

"Ahh~... why? You should just get back together." Yuju's Unnie protest.

"Why Unnie? You seem so interested..." Yuju frown.

"Of course. You are my little sister, of course I'm interested." Yuju's Unnie said casually.

"Are you also Soonyoung Oppa's supporter?" Yuju guessing that make her Unnie grinning and nod.

"He's so adorable. How could you broke him up? That's so pitied..."

"You pity on him? So you blame me too?" Yuju pout.

"Yes." Yuju's Unnie give a fast and short answer without doubt.

Yuju sigh deeply.

 

 

Yuju is alone at her family's apartment balcony, with a mug of warm tea on her hands. Just having her 'me time' while thinking about things that happened on her life lately, about Hoshi, about her bungling decision to broke up with Hoshi, about how people surround her 'blamed' her.

Yuju put the mug on the table, then start to touching her phone screen and type a text message absentmindly.

 

It's just passed midnight. Yuju decide that she better go to sleep, when her cellphone vibrate, a message come into her inbox.

 

Soonyoung Oppa :

[I'm on your front door]

 

Yuju gasp in shock. Then reply :

[What are you doing? It's in the middle of the night...]

 

Soonyoung Oppa :

[You said I can come...?!]

 

Yuna :

[Whatt?!]

[When I said that?!]

 

Soonyoung Oppa :

[Ooh... c'mon! Don't kidding me!!]

 

Yuna :

[Really!! When I said that?!]

 

Soonyoung Oppa :

[Huft~... just read your text message before...!]

[Seriously! Don't joking me at times like this!]

[You have no idea what just I'm gone through to be able at the front of your door at times like this]

[So you better come out now and let me see you for a while!]

[Then it's okay to shoo me away after that...]

 

Yuju scrolling up her phone screen the read her chat memory. It's not difficult to find what Hoshi refers to. She really texted him that he can come. Yuju scrunching her face upsetly, silently curse herself for her ridicolous act. The unsynchronized between her mind, her heart, and her action.

 

Choi Yuna, you fool!! Indeed a weird girl!! Aaarrrggghhh !!!!

 

Yuju desperatedly messing her own hair, upset to herself.

There's no turning back, Yuju finally drag herself to walk to the front door, about to open the door for Hoshi. But at the time she look at Hoshi, she can't help to shriek...

 

"Oh my God! Oppa, what happened to you?"

Hoshi grinning sheepishly, "I slipped. Since the road is slipperry because the snow."

Yuju quickly pull Hoshi inside her home. Push him in, and sat him on the couch at her family room.

"Take off your coat. I'll get first aid kit. Your wounds need to get treatment." Then Yuju left in fast move. Not too long, she's back with first aid kit box, then bring a basin of warm water that mix with antiseptic to clean the wounds. Then she start to treat Hoshi's wounds. Fortunately it's not severe, just scratches, but sadly it's few. On her arms, shoulders, and legs. Hoshi's clothes and coat even ripped and there're blood stains, eventhough just a bit.

"How many times I already told you that you shouldn't ride your motorcycle. Not just that people will easily see you, then might recognize you, cause crowdness and bring trouble even more, but also because it's dangerous. You should just ask your Manager to drive you or take a cab, so you can take rest on your way. You already has a lot of schedules and activities. You must be tired. Why you never listen to me? Why you ignored my concern? Do I have to scold you for the same thing over and over again? Then don't whine if I being grumpy!! You such a recalcitrant boy!!" Yuju is giving a looooong scolding to Hoshi while carefully treating his wounds.

In the other hand, Hoshi just looking at Yuju with wide grin that once in a while change to grimace, holding the pain, but then change back to grin.

 

"Why you grinning like that?! Are you make fun of me?!!" Yuju upsetly roaring.

Hoshi shake his head, but still can't stop his witty grinning.

"Are you happy now, to make me guilty?" Yuju bark, Hoshi shake his head.

"Are you satisfied to make me be the bad person?!" Hoshi shake his head again.

"You love to prank me, right? So congratulation. You make a big success this time." Yuju madly scold, while keep treating his wounds, then mumbling in half sound as if just talking to herself, "How bad you fell so you got this lot of wounds?... it must be hurt...(sobs) you just cameback few days ago after months worked overseas... obviously you still tired (sobs). Why you keep ride motorcycle?...(sobs) aww~.. your wounds even start to swollen... I bet it gonna make you sore tomorrow..(sobs) ahh~... what should I do to make you better fast?...(sobs)"

Hoshi's grin gradually gone, when he look that Yuju's tears dripping from her beautiful chin and by hearing her sad sobs.

 

Yuju a bit yelped when Hoshi gently touch her chin to lift her face to look at his eyes.

"Hey... don't worry. I'm okay. It's just scratches. It'll get better fast. Please don't cry... seeing you sad and cry is even more hurt me than those wounds." Hoshi said trying to soothe.

Yuju pout with tears streaming swiftly, "Then you shouldn't fell and make me worry like this (sobs)!! Everyone are blamed me and said that I'm the bad person who broke you up. If they know you fell in the middle of the night just because about to meet me, then they will blame me even more. And it's gonna be lot more worse if Carrats find this out. My carreer will definitely end."

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I'm not blame you. And I won't let anyone blame you. Especially Carrats, I'll make sure they won't hate you." Hoshi keep trying to soothe.

"But please... stop crying. It's sad and hurt me." Hoshi plead, then gently wipe Yuju's tears with his thumb. "My pretty and sweet Jagiya... I love you, that's why I'm jealous. I'm sorry for mad at you at the café, but I can't stand you adore other man than me. You are mine. Let's back together. Please...."

Yuju is froze and at the same time feel touched by Hoshi's confession. It's sound so sweet and bring electricity on all over her nerves, warming her heart, blushing her face.

 

 

In the morning...

Choi Family members are surprise when they find Hoshi is sleeping on their couch with bandage and bandaids on few parts of his body and ripped clothes. Even more because the fact that he actually sleeping on Yuju's lap while clasping their fingers hands and place it on his chest. Both of them look adorably cute and soundly sleep. Yuju's unnie not let her chance go easily and manage to take pictures of that 'shockingly sweet' occasion.^^

 

 

****

 

Days after...

"Choi Yuna! You are mine! Stop smilling to other guys. How many time I've told you?!" Hoshi is scolding Yuju upsetly.

"I'm just being polite and friendly. It's impossible to not smilling..." Yuju defend her opinion.

"Possible! I'm serious! Don't smile to other guys! Stop being friendly with other guys! Even more to that band boy!!"

"His name is Jihoo. He is nice guy. There's no reason I can't be friendly to him!" Yuju protest

"I don't care! Just stay away from that band boy!!" Hoshi furiously whine.

"Jihoo! His name is Jihoo! Stop calling Jihoo Oppa as 'band boy'!" Yuju not let her guard down.

"Aaarrrgghhh!!! Don't call him 'Oppa'!!" Hoshi yell upsetly.

 

"Oh my God! When they will stop fighting?... how can they miss each other and being lovey dovey while they part away from each other, but fight everytime they close? It's just ridicolous..." SinB whine irritatingly.

The other members are laughing.

"But they are cute together actually... but indeed both of them are stubborn." Eunha tell her opinion, and the other members are also agree.

"You're just too young... you gonna understand at the time you already experience love." Sowon wisely tell.

"Then... Sowon Unnie, as the most experienced among  us, you should scold them for our sake." SinB suggest with mischievous smirk, that makes Sowon roll her eyes irritatingly.

 

While the fighting couple is still bickering.

"YAHH!! SHUT UP you two!! We sick of your lousy bickering. Stop it or you can continue at somewhere we can't see or hear you!!" Sowon finally scold as representative.^^

Hoshi and Yuju become silent instantly, timidly look at mad Sowon.

 

"I better go now... I shouldn't make Noo-Nim even more upset. The important is don't forget about what I told you... don't make me jealous! You are mine, Choi Yuna." Then Hoshi suddenly hug Yuju then peck her cheek as he part away, "I love you. I'll call you later, Jagiya. Bye!" Then Hoshi say goodbye to the other members as he make way to the door. Leaving Yuju who froze on her spot, surprised by his spontanious act. While the girls are crazily squeal.

 

"Gyyyyaaaaaa!!!!"

 

 

 

 

The end....