I wanna some rest

The story of her life

It's already half nigh,Lisa: I can't sleep......."I want to meet my parents why am I the only one who don't live with them this is hard to me ", tears drop "I just want to live like other people Iam not asking for beginnig the queen or something I don't expect anything from this world ,It's so hard for me to breath why is everything so heavy "

If I die will they be happy without me?!, I don't even have friends ,I guess that when I die nobody will notice that ,nobody will care about me I hate my life"

In the other side rose a young girl that lives in the U.K she have 5 sisters , her mother is sick ,and her father works day and night to let the family live just as anybody else in this world she is the 4th from 6 girls in this family at this day she thought about her life she want to get some rest everyday there is a fight at her home as well she only stand and watch them from far away somedays they just Criticize her about her shape she was so fat and astrong girl but 2years ago she tried to kill her self but she realize that it is not that easy so that she take another way she didn't eat anything or drink anything for 1 month and after that she started to eat only apples and drink water she lost 16kg but also she lost that strong girl every night she was crying she was crying from the pain ,fromthe words that she kept hearing ugly go away you are not my daughter don't walk next to me in the street ,don't talk to me in the school ,you don't deserve to be in this house ,in her 12th birthday instead of the birthday song her sisters sing for her happy death day , how do you think she will react yes at his birth day she tried to kill her self as well but she failed instead of that she start to rub 5~6hours aday some days she want to give up and in another day just anyword can make her cry she runs for8 hours aday to prevent her self from crying she have alot of Experiments with suicide , but now she knows that she live for herself not for her family she can't hate them but at the same time she will never love them because they bring the sadnese to her life .....

Rose saw lisas social media page and thought:"she looks like me!? But she is so lucky I wish to be in her place at less she is the only girl for her family ,and she is rich  ".

I have to sleep....

 

In the morning rose wakes up at 6 oclock and she goes to run near to the sea she saw an airplan :"I wish to be in this airplan and I will never comeback here " .

Rose ended her afternoon practice and comes back to the house ,she left the house before anyone from the family wakes up she won't to talk to any of them she goes to the school walking and looking around her it's such a beautiful world ...but Iam her alone I wish that I have just one friend that will talk to me ,listen to me (her tears drop) no cheer up I have to success alone I don't need anybody...but Iam lying at myself . Then she reached the class it was empty she take a notebook from her bag and start to draw her favorite painting it was about 2 rabbits that they are looking at the city from the high forest but the can't reach it while she was drawing her classmate arrived one by one they wait their friends and go out to walk and talk to each other about their favorite movies or about their lives rose:"please anybody talk to me".....

The first lesson starts not everybody is listinnig to the teacher but rose was the 1st student at her class after all the lessons ended the teacher called rose to talk to her 

Teacher:"you know that you are the 1st student at your class so that we decided to give you a chance to learn in another country in a good school".

Rose:"..ok I will ask my parents ..".

Rose at the road:" I think they will never accept that ". But I really want to go it's my dream and they don't really care about me Iam just another pain for my parents ". Forget it I will go no matter what 

Rose at home:"  dad I want to talk to you".

Dad:"go a head ".

Rose:"  my teacher said that they will give me a chance to continue learning in another country".

Dad:" so what???".

Rose:" I want to go ".

Dad:"  no you know in our family I won't let any of you to get out of this country".

Rose:" why?!WHY?! There is alot of people doing what they want so why isn't it enogh that we don't have the money to wear a clothes from a good markets Iam tired of all this just give me some rest we all uncomfortable with this life ".

Dad:".........I will think about it".

Rose goes to her room and she start crying as much as she can she didn't sleep at all at that night in the morning she back to her boring routine of life and the day ends , she comeback to the house ,and goes straight to her room she didn't talk to anyone or eat anything , she slept .