I don't want die.

The story of her life

He knew that someone came and looked behind him to see her and found that she was crying so hard that her eyes reddened very red Suddenly she screamed :stop at your place ! ,he didn't did anything or say any thing he just was standing at the edge but,he moved back to the edge he was about to fall from the building then she jumbed ,and grabed him to her side then they both fell at the ground ,Daniel :what are you doing ? He whispered to her ....you dont want to jump from the rooftop?!!! Daniel :(smiles) no who says that" Daniel :soo when will we get up.....? Lisa:oh sorry .. and then she gets up and walks to ward the door to back to the class 😧 she was tiered .. after the school end everybody go in his way but in the school there was only 5 students didn't left yet lisa and baejinyoung were at the classroom she was sleeping at the table ، lisa:sigh.... (she turn her head to the right side thats when she found that baejinyoung was staring at the window ,then their eyes contact but Lisa was to shy so that she left the class .

At the way to the garden of the school she saw yugyeom with a girl ,she didn't want to be noisy to them so that she left quitly to the house , when Lisa arrived to the river she stopped there for a minute she was so tired it was such a bad day

Lisa stood thier wondering about the future but will it come .....