Lost Memory

The story of her life

Hhhhhh (kids laugh voice) catch me if you can!😁 

 Kim hee jung yugyeom mother:"Yugyeom ah where are you" 

Kimsohyun (lisa mother):"lisa where are you stop playing and come here we have to go come on!"

Lisa: yugyeom I think my mother called me let's go back it's a scary place, please come on " yugyeom no I won't go back you go first ".

Lisa :" but I don't know the way help me please.......😢" yugyeom :"whatever I am going to runaway don't follow me it is already hard for me ".

Back to the present :

ding dong ding dong (school bell) students oh I don't want to back to the class I want to stay her ,  (the period of rest ended)  ,at that time lisa was sleeping at the rooftop suddenly daniel comes and shouts" ooy you "  you should wake up " lisa wakes up and says "what is that where am I ?"  Daniel "hul you already forgot you are in the school rooftop " lisa "oh right" what is the time now?"daniel:" who knows ?"  Then lisa looked at the watch " 《°○°》 it is almost the time to left the school ...... lisa:" yaaah why don't you wake me up before???!"   Daniel:" why are you angry at me I didn't did anything wrong you looked that you in a deep sleep"◇○◇¿  lisa:" sorry I didn't sleep well tonight"

 Daniel:"it's okay " (the school bell) come on we have to leave the school  lisa:"okay lets go".

lisa and daniel walked down the stairs then they meet yugyeom  he looks cold  lisa thought is he angry then she passed by him and left the school with daniel .

lisa :"are you going to get me home?" Daniel :"yes the sun goes down it is dangerous " Lisa:"hhh ah.. mm.. ok ."