Way back home

The story of her life

His family were shock from seeing him in the airport they didn't know that he will comeback in this day،the mother says:this is the greates day lets go to the house,yugyeom :mom wait explain for me what's happening right now!? Mother:"later ,lets go to the house now"she says that with a big bright smile.

Lisa and yugyeom sit in the backset in the car together ,she was abit afraid and confused she couldnt look anywhere she was looking at the ground , and then she was  curious to know his form so that she take a look and she saw his face is covered all red , she asked are you sick ,he didn't answer , they arrived to the house it was such an amazing house it was too big and cozy ،so that she feel comfortable ,mother:yugyeom ah take lisa to the empty room I prepared it for her ,they go up for the second floor, there was three rooms , her room is in the end of the road  infront of his room he opens the door and find that every thing color is pink and black lisa was so happy she likes these colors,they  arranged thier rooms and  they both lay down on thier beds The mother arranged the two rooms in the same order so that the two beds meets because both of the beds behind the door of the room that if the doors are open the both room will look like an one branch, when they lay down on the beds their eyes converged...