Mystery boy

The story of her life

After going to the river Lisa came back home and looked around she saw a strange picture there was a lot of childrens in it so that she wants to ask yugyeom mom Lisa: excuse me can I ask you some thing ..  yugyeom mother :yes,Lisa :  who are the childrens in this picture ? Yugyeom mother : ooh they are yugyeom childhood friends they are his family .Lisa: so where are they now? Yugyeom mother :they are living in our house but they go to  visit  thier house in the past . They used to live together in one house .Lisa :why? .Yugyeom came to the house mooooom Iam so hungry .

Yugyeom mother : just wait a minute I will prepare the food for you and Lisa .

Lisa : so he also can be cute some times 🤔 (smile)😄

Lisa and yugyeom go up to change thier clothes  .

Yugyeom: where is my t-shirt? 🤔 "moooom do you see my t-shirt ?  Mother :maybe I put it in Lisas room .

Yugyeom goes to lisa room he opened the door "hey do you see my t-shirt Lisa :yaaaaaaaaa knock the door first yugyeom :😶😰 sorry .

Yugyeom  left her room his face was red he shocked  then he back to his room , his mother called them but yugyeom wont get down he was so  embarassed , that is why he didn't come down .

Lisa knew that and thought that was funny , in that time yugyeom was thinking about how should he face her in the next day .

She cleaned the dishes and then she slept in her room .

In the afternoon she wake up at 6 am to do her morning sports  in her way she saw  the same boy from the rooftop , she wondered  what is he doing here?!  She get closer to him Lisa: hello how are you ? Do you feel better?" "Do you like sport?" Daniel:"what are you talking about don't you know that Iam a player in our school basket ball team?" Lisa :"really? That's cool " "I didn't know that there is a basketball team in our school!" .