Operations Jungri (Part 3/Finale)

BTS Maknae Line Chatroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a lot of hours playing and chasing each other. Jungkook finally able to catch Yeri and ended up falling down Jungkook on top and Yeri at bottom. Their eyes meet both of them notice that each others' eyes were sparkling. For Jungkook, her eyes were so pretty that it makes his heart beats faster than before. Before he knew it, He get up and scramble away from her.

"Umm I'm really sorry, I did not expect this to happen," Jungkook said as he gasping for air to reduce his heartbeat.

"Don't worry about it, I also did not extect that too." Yeri said.

Just then, a weak winter storm appeared and as they know it, they decided to find a nearest shelter with a bench and sit.

" Great a winter storm, it really ruins the fun." Jungkook said sadly.

But it doesn't ruining the fun, it also enhances the romantic night view of the park.

" Wow, it's so beautiful!" Yeri exclaimed. The combination of colourful lights, winter storm and a sunset that creates a violet blend facisnated her."

Yeri step up and too a look at this amazing view. As for Jungkook, he cannot help but to notice the beautiful girl that was excited about winter and because of it, he can no longer resist the feeling he had. From now on, he's starting to fall in love with Yeri, the girl who's bright personality can melt one's heart.

Jungkook also steps out and view this magnificent view." Wow, I can't look away from this"

" Hehe, I knew you love the vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter