Operations Jungri (Part 1)

BTS Maknae Line Chatroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their USA trip 2 days ago and have in no schedule on that day, Jungkook received a text from them and decided to meet up with them at a nearby cafe.

Jimin:"Oh there you are, we are waiting for you."

Jungkook: So what are we exactly gonna do today?

​​Seulgi: After Lunch, You will take Yeri to the park while we wander around the streets. 

​​​Jungkook: Wait you mean that I have to take her to the park? She might faint when she sees me. 

​​​​​​Yeri: I don't think I will faint, I'll try my best not to. 

​​​Jungkook: Well, suit yourself then. 

​​They queue up and order their snacks and drinks, Jungkook notices that Yeri doesn't have enough money to purchase her food. 

​​​​"Hey don't feel so down, here I'll pay you for the food." Jungkook steps up and pays the food that she orders. 

​"Thanks, Jungkook," Yeri thanked him and her heart starts to beat a little bit faster. 

​​​​Seulgi and Jimin notice Jungkook being caring and Yeri was being infatuated with it. 

"Everything is according to plan," Jimin said happily 

​​​​"Let's hope they confess their love to each other," Seulgi hopes that her plan will work. 

​​​After they had their lunch, Jungkook and Yeri head off to the park while Seulgi and Jimin wander around the city of Seoul.

Jimin: Let's hope this date was worth it.

They arrived at the park which was covered in snow and yes, it was winter this season.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter