Operations Jungri(Part 2)

BTS Maknae Line Chatroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While his feelings for her is inevitable, Jungkook hopes that this friendly date would go as usual, but not for long.


"OMG, Ice cream!!!" Yeri screamed as she saw an ice cream stall nearby. Kookie did not expect her to hold his left wrist and was being dragged by her to the stall.

 
"Jungkook, look at all those flavors! I always wanted to have ice cream after lunch," Yeri said with excitement, but the excitement changes when she knows that she doesn't have enough money to purchase." but sadly, I don't have money."
Yeri began to pout. Her pout makes Jungkook feel as if he needs to pay her an ice cream to make her happy, but he also notices how cute she was when she pouted. 


"Jungkook, what the hell were you thinking to find this girl's pouting cute, I better buy her an ice cream if I don't want my heart to go crazy with her." Jungkook thought.

Jungkook asked her what's her favorite ice cream flavor and she answered strawberry flavor. Kookie buys two ice creams, one for her and one for himself. Yeri excitedly thanked him and started to eat their ice creams.


Jungkook was about to eat his ice cream when he notices how he also finds her cute when she was happy that she can eat her ice cream, now it makes sense for him why she was the maknae of RV.


Once they had eaten their ice cream, they took a sit on a nearby bench and Yeri starts her first conversation with him.


" So how's life with your hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter