Christmas Holidays and Huge Announcements

BTS Maknae Line Chatroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chimmy is online.

Vucci is online.

Kookie is online.

Chimmy: Hi guys how's Christmas?

Vucci: Very wonderful, I can spend time with my younger siblings :)

Kookie: Well I gotta admit, I spend time on christmas with my girlfriend, Yeri.

Chimmy: Oh what did you and Yeri on christmas.

Kookie: Oh you know, going outside, having a date, and watching a beautiful sunset.

Chimmy: Wow you guys are lucky :( . I spend the whole Christmas snow shoveling in my hometown.

Kookie: Well at least you have a family there.

Chimmy: True but still, spending Christmas with our hyung was the best indeed.

Vucci: He has a point. I even remember the fun times we did during Christmas.

Kookie: Like what, planting a mistletoe and us pushing Jin and Namjoon to kiss? that's just dumb.

Vucci: Well at least that's what army wants right?

Kookie: Geez, those fanfictions are crazy you know, I even almost puke when I read a Vkook . What the heck.

Darknight0900 is online.

Darknight0900: Hey guys, did you guys have a good Christmas?

Vucci: Relaxing.

Kookie: Sweet.

Chimmy: Chilling, what brings you here Author-nim?

Darknight0900: Good question Chim, I'm going to announce that you'll have a Q&A session from your readers here.

Vucci: A Q&A session?  Kookie: It's those segments where fans/readers will ask us any questions and we w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter