(Thanksgiving and Black Friday Special) Chaotic Shopping and Discounted prices

BTS Maknae Line Chatroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N Happy Thanksgiving and Black friday, this is a special chapter for this event. I hope you enjoy.)

 

Chimmy is online.

Vucci is online.

Kookie is online.

Chimmy: Today is Black friday and Bang PD split our money to us and the hyungs. While the hyungs will buy food for our dinner later, I have decided to split these remaining money for the 3 of us.

Kookie: Sweet, I can buy myself Destiny 2.

Vucci: With this money, I could buy myself another Gucci jacket.

Chimmy: Well we have to be quick you know and because of discounted prices, many people will go there and stocks will run out soon.

Kookie: Yikes.

Vucci: Ok then, let's get do this.

 

Inside any shopping mall in Seoul

 

Kookie: Whoa this is very chaotic.

Vucci: I didn't know Black Friday could be so serious, some people were arguing on who gets the product first.

Chimmy: Well you see guys, that's why we have to be quick, the hyungs will probably go to the supermarket for the food but for us, we can buy whatever we want.

Kookie: Pls don't buy a lot of soju. Last year, you bought so many soju and you were drunk after that and mistaken Yoongi as Seulgi when you hug him.

Chimmy: Come on Jungkook, that was one time.

Kookie: Not really, that time ago, you drank too much that you even do the abs dance in front of us thinking that we are girls.

Chimmy: Why you.....

Vucci: Guys enough, let's shop first before they run out.

Kookie: Ok then.

Chimmy: Sorry for that, let's hope we can buy what we want.

Chimmy is offline.

Vucci is offline.

Kookie is offline.

 

It took them 4 hours to purchase their nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter