Thank You

♚ Love Story: Thank You ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

-Thank you

 

Upon arriving at the building, Jaejin paid the cab. Jaejin held Jaehun in his arms as he carried him inside the building, giving his son some warmth.

 

When they entered, they were greeted by the employees and clients inside the building. He greeted them back and Jaehun just wave at them hearing some compliments at how cute he was.

 

"Umma, they said I'm cute." Jaehun said as they entered the private elevator towards Jonghun's office.

 

Jaejin just giggled and pinched his son's nose. "It's because you are cute." He said and Jaehun gave Jaejin a kiss on cheek.

 

They heard a ding and the elevator opened. They got off and walk towards Jonghun's office while Jaejin was still carrying Jaehun on his arms.

 

He opened the door slowly and saw Jonghun, reading a newspaper. "Jonghun." Jaejin called.

 

Jonghun grinned and brought the newspaper down. "Jaejin! Jaehun." Jonghun said and gave them both a hug.

 

When Jonghun released them, Jaehun move to Jonghun and gave a quick peck on Jonghun's cheeks. "Appa! Umma said I should give you a quick peck on the cheeks because you might get mad." Jaehun said.

 

Jaejin giggled and Jonghun went to get Jaehun. Jonghun started tickling Jaehun as his son was laughing continuously. Jaejin just smiled looking at them.

 

"Why don't we go for dinner." Jonghun suggested. Jaehun rejoiced when he heard the word dinner because he would be able to eat lots and lots of food.

 

"That's a good idea." Jaejin said. It was almost getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter