First Meeting

♚ Love Story: Thank You ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

-First Meeting

 

One morning, Jaejin was walking around a playground where he use to play when he was a little kid with his little friend.

 

They met when little Jaejin was being bullied by bullies in the playground. The bullies were destroying his sand castle that cause little Jaejin to cry.

 

Flashback

 

Little Jaejin was smiling while making his little sand castle. Then he heard laughter from behind. He stopped making and looked around.

 

Behind, he saw some group of boys, laughing at him. He felt confused and just shrugged them by turning his little back on them.

 

The bullies got irritated when little Jaejin turned his back. They move closer and kicked on little Jaejin's sand castle.

 

Little Jaejin's eyes got watery and a moment later, he sobbed and cried.

 

"Aww, look, Little Jaejin is crying. Wahhh!" The leader who was named, Wonbin, faked a cry and the rest followed.

 

There were four of them who was bullying little Jaejin. Little Wonbin was laughing with his friends who were little Hongki, little Seunghyun and little Minhwan except little Jonghun who was reading a book behind them.

 

"Hey! Jonghun, what are you doing there?!" Little Wonbin shouted.

 

Little Jonghun looked up. "I'm just reading a book." He replied and continued.

 

Even though, little Jonghun is the oldest, his younger brother, little Wonbin, claims to be the most almighty one and so he took care of the position in being a leader. Little Jonghun doesn't really care about it, so he let his younger brother be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter