Confession

♚ Love Story: Thank You ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

-Confession

 

Jaejin walked out of the playground and went to a place where his legs will take him. He sighed and just walked out from playground.

 

He doesn't know where he was going, all he wanted was to roam around the place. Then his feet took him at a restaurant called 'Confession'.

 

Smiling, he went inside the restaurant and saw the things perfectly the same the last time he saw it. The last time he saw was five years ago.

 

Flashback

 

Jonghun turned to be a handsome guy as Jaejin turned to a pretty guy. They were been the best of friends since childhood.

 

They were always together and now they are in the same school, same year and same class. It was purely coincidence and they were kind of confused about it.

 

Jaejin was walking down the hall with heavy and plenty books on his hands. He turned to a corner and saw Jonghun talking with a girl.

 

She was pretty. Her skin was white, her hair was long, black and silky. He felt jealous of her.

 

Yes. Jaejin is in love with his best friend, Jonghun. He doesn't know when did he had this kind of feeling but he knows it's love.

 

Sighing, Jaejin turned his focused on the hall and walked as he passed both of them, he just cursed under his breath.

 

"Jaejin!" Someone called him from behind.

 

Turning around, he saw Jonghun waving and smiling at him, and he swear he could see the girl feeling irritated and annoyed towards him (Jaejiin).

 

He just smiled because obviously he can't lift his arms. He bowed and turned around. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

 

Seeing Jonghun on the back, he smiled. "What?" He asks.

 

"I'll help you carry those books." Jonghun offered and smiled.

 

Jaejin shook his head. "It's okay. I can do this. I'm not a child anymore." He stated and pouted.

 

Jonghun just laughed and lifted some of it away from Jaejin. "I offered it so you should accept it. Come on." He said.

 

"But, what about the girl you are talking with? It's rude to leave her like that." Jaejin said although he was saying the complete opposite in his thought.

 

Jonghun lifted his eyebrow. "Shinhye? Oh! We we're just talking about the group project. You know, that science thing." He said.

 

"Oh yes! Yes, I remember it." Jaejin replied.

 

Nodding, Jonghun smiled. "Come on. We better take this in the library." He said and Jaejin agreed.

 

After giving the books back, they headed out of the school since they are free now.

"Where do you want to go?" Jonghun asked as they walk.

 

"What do you mean 'where do you want to go'? Well, of course I'm going home." He replied.

 

Jonghun chuckled. "Silly. It's still early and I'm bored." He whined and pouted.

 

Sighing, Jaejin shrugged his shoulders. "Fine."

 

"Yes!" Jonghun rejoiced.

 

"But! Its just for now." He warned.

 

"Okay!" Jonghun said and drag Jaejin around the corner.

 

Upon arriving, Jaejin saw that they were in an expensive and popular restaurant in Seoul and it was named 'Confession' where lovers meet.

 

"What are we doing here?" Jaejin whispered to Jonghun as they were inside. "This is expensive. I can't treat you here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter