Child

♚ Love Story: Thank You ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

-Child

 

Jaejin smiled to himself. He looked at his left hand and found the ring in his middle finger.

 

Jaejin is now in front of a building named Sweet Kindergarten. He smiled and went inside the building.

 

Flashback

 

It was two years after they got married. Jaejin found out that Jonghun was the son of a rich family.

 

But what he doesn't understand is why Jonghun was staying in a small house just like him (Jaejin) beside their house.

 

Jaejin already met Jonghun's parents and they were delighted to have him as part of the family and Jaejin felt warm inside.

 

They are now staying in their house which Jonghun's parents for them. Jaejin's parents also approved about them because they can't let two people, who are in love, seperate.

 

Having their first night together, they did it. It was their first time doing it and they are both amateurs but they made it through the process.

 

They laid breathless and tired on the bed, beside together. Jonghun went to move Jaejin's body into a tight hug and kissed his forehead, lovingly.

 

"I love you, my lovely Jaejin." Jonghun whispered.

 

"I love you, too, my handsome Jonghun." Jaejin replied back and they both fell asleep in each other's house.

 

A few months had passed and they are both busy with works. They stopped their schooling since they got married and they both worked together.

 

Jonghun as the family heir of their company and his secretary, his wife, Jaejin. Sometimes they do naughty things whenever they got alone inside the office.

 

Reading a newspaper, Jonghun heard a knock from the door. "Come in." He said. He saw his wife smiling at him. Jonghun put down the newspaper and smiled. "Come here, Jin." Jonghun called.

 

Gladly, Jaejin went to Jonghun and they shared a passionate kiss. It was so sweet, sweeter than sugar. But before they could go deeper. Jaejin suddenly screamed.

 

"Ahhhhhh!" He shouted making Jonghun startled.

 

"Jin? Something wrong? Are you okay?" Jonghun began to panic.

 

Jaejin screamed again. "Ahhh! It hurts...ahhh! My tummy hurts." He whispered and clutch on his stomach.

 

"Wait. Stay on me." Jonghun said and got his phone, calling his driver to pick them up.

 

After ending the call, Jaejin fainted in Jonghun's arms. "Jaejin! Yah! Wake up! Baby, please wake up." Jonghun said.

 

Without second thoughts, Jonghun carried Jaejin bridal style. Slamming the door open, everyone was startled hearing the loud bang.

 

They turned their heads

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter