Xianzai he guoqu (The Present and the Past)

OUR LOVE STORY ON 1896

Sana's POV

"Halmeoni, Is that me?" I ask her curiously.

"No Sana, It is my Great great great great grandmother,She is my grandmother's younger sister. This is Yoo Sena. The daughter of Mr. Yoo Jeongyeon and Mrs. Yoo Nayeon.

"She looked exactly like me?" 

"Yes, when I first see you I thought you were Sena"

"But how she looks exactly like me?" I'm very curios now.

"Because she is our ANCESTORS" she explained.

"What happened to her?"

"She died on her wedding day at the age of 20"

"Why!!?"

"She killed herself after knowing that the man she love is dead."

What!!?? It means I also have a shortlife!!??

"Don't worry Sana...You will not end up like her"

Grandma knows what I'm thinking.

"I think you should get back to your room" 

"Ohh...okay gooodnight Halmeoni" then i kiss her on her cheeks.

 

(At Sana's Room)

Sana's POV

It's almost 11:00 pm and I still can't sleep, I can't forget what grandma told me and it's boring in here.

"Ohh wait!! I have a plan!!" Then I stand up from my bed and change my clothes

"I will go to the bar nearby haha!!" 

Then I slowly walking to the gate and Success!!

(At the Bar)

"Give me one shot of vodka!" I said, I raise my voice.

"Okay Miss.

Then one guy is approaching me...

"Hey beautiful!"

"Who? Me? I know that I'm Beautiful!!" I said sarcastically and then I look at the other way.

"You wan't to have some fun tonight!!?" he ask, but the way he ask it is looks like have a different meaning.

"Get lost!! You A**hole!!" I shout at him.

"Okay! relax" Then he started to walk away, Haha finally then I drink the vodka. I don't know but I already feel dizzy.

Then I looked at my watch....Oh !! It's almost 1 am!! Then I decided to go, when I stand up I feel really dizzy. Then I walk step by step so I will not fall.

"Hey you want some help!?" That guy again! Then he is now cuddling me.

"Let go of me!!" I shout really loud.

Then a man is approaching as, I didn't see his face because I'm really dizzy. He punch the man that is hugging me and he carried me to his back. Then he call a taxi for me.

 

After 2 days....

(At the Hospital)

"Appa!! Unnie is awake!" Mina shout when she see me opening slightly my eyes.

"What happened!?' I ask her.

"You almost got , luckily there is a man who save you" Mina explained.

"Really? Where is the man? I want to thank him for saving me"

"I didn't know, Unnie"

"Sana!!" I'm in big trouble now!!

"Why did you do that!?" Dad ask me worriedly.

"I'm sorry Dad, It won't happen again. I swear"

"Good to hear" He smiled at me.

"By the way, Unnie it's your birthday now!!" Momo shout with excitement.

"Really!!? I sleep for 2 days!!?" I ask with WTF looked on my face.

"That man who almost you put a sleeping powder on your drinks, and that sleeping pills is very strong" Dad explained.

He put it when I looked the other way when his talking to me... I knew it!

"Hey Jihyo called me and she said you have a reporting in history" Dad said.

"Yeah I remember!! I'm sorry but I have to come at school today Appa!" I said while I quickly get my bag and stand up.

"Okay, do your best huh!?" I gave her a Thumbs up.

 

(At the gate)

 I suddenly bump in an old woman..

"I'm sorry!!" I apologize.

Then she suddenly push me.

When I open my eyes I'm wearing a HANBOK and the place is really different, some people is speaking in chinese.

"Sena, are you okay!?" The girl ask me worriedly, wait what did she call me Sena?

I'm in the  Year 1896 now wahhhhhh!!!!!

 

 

 

Author's Note: If you want me to continue this story please do comments.