Kaishi(The Beginning)

OUR LOVE STORY ON 1896

Sana's POV

"Year 1896 when korea is still in hands of Chinese....blah blah blah" Our Professeor is Discussing History.

Hayys! It's boring in here!.

"Read and Pass" Somi whispered to me. Somi is the party-goer in Our University and she is Flirty. I open the paper and read what's on it.

House Party @Dahyun's tonight.

I sigh. Tss Dahyun that Famewhore he is always telling that he is so handsome. He's like Somi, they are both--- Hayys!! I looked at Somi and I gave her a cold looked and I torn the paper that she gave.

"What the!!--- What's your problem!!?? She looked at me like she wants to kill me.

And our Prof. Heechul is looking at us. Somi came closer to me and she suddenly stop when Prof. Heechul speak

"If you want to fight get out of here, go to Disciplinary Office" He gave a very serious look.

I just stand up and get my bag on my chair. I looked at Somi again and my B*tch mode is on again. I throw her the Bubble gum that i was chewing ahahaha.

"I WILL KILL YOU B*TCH!!" she shouted. All of our classmate is now stopping her to come at me.

I was about to get out of the classroom when Prof. Heechul ask me.

"Where are you going Ms. Minatozaki?"

"Disciplinary Office as your command. sir" I reply sarcastically.

I'am Minatozaki Sana, soon to be 21 years old. I'm a college student here at JYP University and my course is Business Management. I didn't like this course it's Appa who force me to take this. I'm also a party-goer it's just that Somi and Me have a little misunderstanding. She is my friend since childhood.

 

"Sana!! Where have you been?" Appa asked me. His face now is really mad.

"Uhmm....It's Somi's birthday that's why i came late" I smile at him nervously and I hugged him suddenly so he will not question me again. Somi is my only friend that Appa know. Ex-friend rather.

But the truth is I go to those Battle of the Bands contest, I will not go to Dahyun's house because I know that Somi will be there.

Appa look at me like he examining me if I was telling the truth.

"What's going on here?" I ask just to change the topic.

My two younger sisters just stared at me. My sisters name is Momo and Mina, Momo is 16 years old she likes KPOP a lot, while Mina is 12 years old she like to read books and she is also smart.

"Somi?" Appa ask me.

I smile to him and nod.

"According to Mr. Park, you two fight during History class" His face is very serious.

"Appa, you know i will not fight Somi as you've told me"

"Arasseo, then how will you explain this?" He is holding My report card.

I'm in big trouble now.

"You are failed in all your subject!! Sana what should I---" He stop when he see me walking upstairs.

"Okay...fine" I said and then I close my room's door.

"If Umma is still here maybe I can be a better person" I said to myself

I still can remember the day when Umma died...

She is cooking for breakfast, I'm 9 years old at that time while Momo is 4 years old and Mina is not yet born that time. Appa kiss her in cheeks and they both laugh.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Umma said Me and Momo run hurriedly.

"Seobang, I think Jinyoung will come out soon" And she caress her stomach. At that time we don't know if it's a boy or a girl, Umma and Appa likes surprises.

"Umma! I want more cereal!" Momo shouted, Umma gave her more cereals.

"I think it's coming out!!" Umma shouted while caressing her stomach. Appa panicked and he carried Umma bridal style.

"Sana, take care of Momo okay" Appa told me and I just nod.

For the last time I looked at Umma and she also looked at me and smiled, After that smile tears starting to fell down from her beautiful eyes.

I don't know but i was so nervous at that time. Then Appa go home from Hospital carrying a baby girl and Umma is......GONE.

 

"Sana Unnie, wake up!!" Mina is waking me up, she is tapping my face.

"Mina!!" I shouted at her while she is running downstairs while laughing.

I also run downstair to follow Mina....

"Ohh Sana your awake, packed your things" dad said while packinh his things.

"Why?" I ask.

"We are going to your Halmeoni's house"

 

After he said that I can feel that something will happen at Halmeoni's house... And then I go to my room and packed my things.

 

We traveled for almost 8 hours from Seoul to Jeju. By the way My Halmeoni's name is Taeyeon, she is my Umma's mother. Halmeoni Taeyeon want me to celebrate my birthday here at Jeju. My birthday si December 29 so 2 days left before my birthday.

"Wow, Halmeoni's house is big!" Mina said cheerfully.

Halmeoni's house is look like a Mansion but it's really old-fashion.

"Come in Sonnyeo's" she greeted us with a big smile on her face.

"My Sonnyeo's is beautiful Mina, Momo and....Sana." before she said my name she pause for ten seconds.

 

Seriously! 10 seconds! Mygod!! What's happening!!?

It's really awkward she is staring at me.

"Umma Taeyeon, we brought you something" Appa said, finally she stop staring at me.

I don't know but there is something in this house...

Momo suddenly whispered to me" I think Halmeoni said your ugly, hehe" 

 

After we ate for dinner, I walk upstairs to my room and I just laying down on my bed now.

"Sana sonnyeo? I heard a familiar voice.

"Are you asleep already?" she ask,

I'm really nervous now.

"No, Halmeoni" I reply 

"Sonnyeo, I want to show you something" I want to ask her what is it but she started walking so I just follow her.

We enter in one room it is really dark in here, luckily Halmeoni know where is the light and she turn it on. When we started walking again the door is closed by itself.

"Don't worry Sana, It will open later" 

I was so shocked when I see the whole room.

"Uhmm....Halmeoni w-why did y-you bring me here?" I ask curiously.

"I want you to meet someone" Her face is very serious.

She is now standing beside the red curtain. She pull the red curtain and I was so shocked that it is a Painting....

OF ME....

"How did it happen?" 

WAHHHH!!