Satzu di you ci huiyi(First meeting of Satzu)

OUR LOVE STORY ON 1896

(JYP University in 1896)

Sana's POV

 

I'm really in the year of 1896!!

"Sena, stand up" The woman who is wearing a color blue hanbok said. She is beside with a woman who is wearing a color yellow hanbok.

Then I stand up before I ask them.

"Where am! I??" I ask.

"Your here at JYP University!!! What kind of question is that? " Then she laugh hysterically.

"Maybe Sena is just stress because of the exam" The woman who is wearing yellow hanbok said, while smiling at me.

"Come on!" She added.

I look at the whole place and I'm really stress now, how can i go back to my ERA??

"Sena, Come on!" The woman who is wearing blue hanbok said, when she notice that I didn't follow them.

"Ohh okay" I try to smile at her. Then we headed to our classroom. After class we straightly go to the dorm, I didn't know that they are using dorm that time..

(At the dorm)

I feel a little bit sick so when we are in the dorm I said to them that I feel sick.

"Call Ms. Hani, Sena needs to take medicine!!"

The girl with a yellow hanbok said. Until now I still didn't know what is their name...

Then a woman who's in her middle aged come in, in our room.

"What happened to you Sena?" She ask worriedly.

Then she open my mouth so that I will take the medicine. I forgot to tell you I didn't like medicine, so when I see the medicine is approaching my mouth I jump from the bed and get down to the stairs immediately.

"Sena wait!!! Take your medicine! !" Ms. Hani said.

"Let's go, she needs to take this medicine!!!" She added.

(Outside of the Dorm)

I don't know exactly where I am, but I think it's a garden. I kept on running, this place is quite huge. I stop running when I heard a dog is barking at me!!

The dog is heading to my way, I have a phobia in dogs. Luckily I see a tree with a ladder, I suddenly take the ladder to get up to the top of the tree.

When I was on the top of  the tree, the ladder suddenly fall.

"Oh no!!" I raise my voice a bit.

Then I heard a footstep coming to my way...

"Minjung!! Are you there!!? Then the dog started to run to his direction.

"What is it!!?" He ask the dog.

The he suddenly look up at me.

"Miss! Are you okay there!!?" He ask.

He is handsome and tall. But his question is STUPID!! Can't he see? I'm trapped now in the top of these trees!! But I just answered it anyway.

"Can you help me!!?" I ask him.

"Sure!! What should I do!? He replied.

"Get up the ladder!!" Ohh okay. Then he get up the ladder but it suddenly crack up.

"Ohh..." I said.

"Can you please....catch me!!?"

"What!!?? But...."

"Please" Then I smiled at him sweetly.

"Okay!!" Then he plead his arms.

"I will catch you Miss, whatever happens!!"

Then I jump while my eyes were close. Luckily he catch me. We stare at each other for almost 30 seconds but it stop when I heard Ms. Hani calling Sena's name....

"Sena where are you!!?" She shout. I hurriedly hide on one of the trees in that place.

"Ohh Mr. Chou Tzuyu, what are you doing here?" Ms. Hani ask him curiously.

Then he look at my direction, I wish he wouldn't say that I'm here.

"Uhmm..." Then he look at his side..

"Minjung is missing! He raise his voice.

"Ohh..your dog!" Ms. Hani said.

"He's here" Then she gave the dog to the man.

"Thank you Ms. Hani" Then the man smiled at her.

"By the way, did you see a lady here? She's wearing a red hanbok" Ms. Hani ask him.

"Uhmm...nothing" he replied.

"Okay, we have to go. We have to find her."

"Ohh okay, thank you for finding Minjung for me" he smile again.

"Your welcome, I think you should get back to your dorm now Mr. Chou"

"I will, goodnight Ms. Hani"

Then Ms. Hani started to walking away from him.

His dog is approaching my way and starting to bark at me again.

"Shh...Minjung shut up!!" The man again said and the dog obliged it.

"It's okay Miss, you can get out now" he said while walking towards my direction.

"I have to get back to my dorm now" I said to him.

"What is your name?" He ask me while smiling sweetly at me. He is handsome.

"I'm Mina..... Yoo Sena!!" 

"I'm Chou Tzuyu!"

"You said you will go now? You can go now" His smile is really cute and handsome at the same time.

"Okay" I said while walking away from him. His name is Chou Tzuyu. I think I'm in love.....

 

 

 

Author's Note: Yeah!! They finally meet. SATZU. next chapter will be very INTERESTING. If you like this story please do comment so I have a reason to continue this story. :)