Yiwai de huiyi(Unexpected Meeting)

OUR LOVE STORY ON 1896

Sana's POV

"Hey Sena, pack your things we were going back to Jeju" 

"Ohh okay" I reply.

"I think you should listen to your sister, Sena" Ms. Hani said while she is also packing her things.

Ohh so the girl who is wearing yellow hanbok yesterday is my sister, no....Sena's sister.

When I'm done packing my clothes and my things we straightly go at the ship, yeah because it's 1896 and there's no Airplane at this time....

"Sena, aren't you excited?" My sister said cheerfully.

I just nod at her.

"Jisoo, can you please go out for a while? I want to talk to Sena" Ms. Hani said seriously.

So Sena's sister's name is Jisoo huh....

"Sena, do you know me?" Ms Hani ask seriously.

"Your name is Ms. Hani, right?" I ask her curiously.

After I said that she snap her fingers her look suddenly change. And I suddenly remember something....she is the woman who push at the school gate, that's why I'm here at this ERA.

"Y-you A-are..."

"Yes, your right. I am the reason why your here." Then she smiled at me. I just p

"W-why did you do that!!?" I raise my voice at her.

Then she looked straight at my eyes.

"Listen Sana, you have a mission here!!" She also raise her voice a bit.

"What?" I ask nervously.

"You have to save Chou Tzuyu's life..." 

"Chou Tzuyu?" Then I suddenly remember the man last night. He said his name is Chou Tzuyu. I have to save him?

"You meet him already, right?" She is very confident when she said that, maybe she see us last night.

"How did you know!?"

"I know everything Sana" Then she smiled sarcastically.

"Ohh..I forget to tell you..."

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Tzuyu is the man your Grandma is referring to, the guy that die." She said seriously.

"You mean? He is suppose to be Sena's husband?"

"Your right Sana"

"But how can I saved him?"

"For now don't worry about that...Enjoy your stay here at the year 1896" she smirked at me.

"But why did you said that to me?"

"I just want you to know, if you are done with this mission you can go back at your ERA. So don't sorry Sana." She gave me a smile.

"Oww come on Sana, the ship is almost at Jeju. Get your things now" Jisoo Interrupt us.

Then I stand up and get my things.

We are now at the Port when a beautiful lady is approaching us.

"Hey Sana, Hey Jisoo" Her face is like an angel.

"Suzy Unnie!!" Jisoo shout and gave the lady a big hug. Then she looked at me. She's really beautiful.

"Hey Sana!" She said. I just nod at her. So her name is Suzy.

"Let's go!! I'm sure Appa and Umma wants to see you too."

"Come on!" Then we walk towards the car.

Ms. Hani is sitting beside me. She said she want to tell me something. I want to sit beside of Suzy Unnie...

"Sana, you should know that in this ERA. Man can't touch woman unless they are couple" After she said that, I remember something. Ohh Tzuyu carried me last night.

"Tzuyu carried you bridal style" Then she looked straight at my eyes.

I just lower my head.

"Don't do it again, Sana" Then she suddenly looked the other way around.

When I looked at the outside of the car I see a beautiful place...

"This is your house Sana"

Then I suddenly remember what Grandma tell me...

"By the way, how did Yoo Sena died?"

She point at the lake outside.

"You mean?..."

"Yes" she responded as fast as lightning.

"Creepy" then I hug myself.

"Ohh.. Finally were here!" She raise her voice a little bit.

Then we get out of the car and I looked at the house in front of me... It looks like my Grandma's house just a little bit clean, maybe because of the color...

Then a man and a woman approach our way..

"Ohhh my Daughters!!" Then he suddenly hug us. I think he is our daughter.

"I miss you so much, Appa and Umma" Jisoo Unnie shout.

"Ohh Jisoo" Umma said. I think she's our Umma. 

Then our Father look at us.

"Sena!! I miss you so much!!" Then she hug me tightly.

"M-me t-too"

"Come on let's go, App you said we will at your friend's house right!?" Suzy Unnie ask cheerfully.

"But first, let's drop their things at the house" Then Apps point our baggage.

"Yeah right" Suzy Unnie said.

After 30 minutes we arrived at Sena's dad's friend house, no not house.....A mansion.

"Were finally here!" Suzy Unnie said, she looks really happy.

"Ohh Mr. Yoo, your finally here. Mr. Chou is waiting for you inside." One of the maid said.

"Xiexie!" My dad said ......no Sena's dad.

"Xiexie ni de daolai, wo de pengyou!! (Thank you for coming my friend!!)" The man gave Sena's dad a manly hug.

"Wo de rongxing ( My pleasure)" Sena's dad replied.

I can't understand what they are talking about.

"Jinlai (Come in)" After hearing that my sister is started to walk. 

"Hey Sena, he said come in" Then I just nod and follow them.

"Welcome to our Mansion" The woman who is wearing a purple hanbok said. I think she is the wife of that man, who is speaking.

"Come on let's go to eat, My wife prepared a delicous meal today" Dad's friend said.

"Wait, let me call my sons" he added.

"Jackson, Tzuyu, Fei. The guest is here!!" 

Then 3 man started to. walk down from the stairs...

One man caught my attention. He is that man!! Chou Tzuyu!!

"This is my 3 sons, this is Jackson, this is Fei and this is Tzuyu" he point at them one by one.

I can't look at him directly. I'm ashamed of what I have done last night we meet.

"Come on, let's eat!" Their father said while heading to his chair.

I take my sit, I just a little bit piss off because Chou Tzuyu is sitting in front of me. My god!!

I'm eating happily while I feel something is touching my feet, I looked at the floor and saw a dog.

I was really shocked and I suddenly scream and supposed to stand up but my knee collide with the table.

"Sena...what happen!?" I heard Sena's mom ask.

I point at under the table but the dog is already gone, and I see Tzuyu is walking fast while carrying his dog.

"What is it!!?" Suzy Unnie ask.

"Master, we saw a dog's footprint at the carpet!" One of the maid said.

 

 

 

 Author's Note: They meet again guys, next chapter will be very Interesting.. Please leave positive comment, that would very nice.