Sixth

The Flower In Your Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


White floral off-shoulder top, green khaki shorts, brown sling bag.. and a Gucci leather sneaker. Tiffany scanned her reflection on the dressing table. She smirked after looking up and down on her own outfit, satisfied with her choice. Slipping on her rings and earrings really quickly, Tiffany made her way out from her suite and went down to the lobby. She exchanged simple greetings with the staffs passing by, while some even managed to slip a casual compliment on her look of the day. Happily, she said her thanks and rushed to her car.

When a petite girl dressed in an over-sized pastel pink shirt along with a white miniskirt became visible in her sight, she failed to stop herself from squealing. “Taeyeon! You’re in pink!” She shouted in delight, successfully gaining the attention of the said girl who was previously busy scrolling through her phone. Confused yet amused, Taeyeon replied when Tiffany reached her side, “Yes. I am. Is that a problem, Miss?”

Tiffany shook her head eagerly. “I love your shirt! You look absolutely great in it.” She said. After the excited girl let out a sincere compliment over her pink shirt, Taeyeon took her chance to check the taller girl out, only to realize how related Tiffany’s outfit was to the place she had planned to bring the latter to. When Taeyeon let out a small laugh while obviously checking her out, Tiffany pouted, thinking her choice of clothes did not please the other girl.

“Aw, tuck your lips back in. You look amazing, Tiffany. I just think it’s funny how you look exactly like the place I want to visit.” Taeyeon explained immediately. Tiffany tilted her head as a sign of confusion. Is she crazy? How do I look like a place? Is that even possible? Taeyeon’s small laughter turned big once she realized just how puzzled the other girl was. “You’ll know later okay? Let’s go now.” She spoke to ease Tiffany’s mind.

Tiffany sighed in defeat before getting into her car with Taeyeon on the passenger’s seat. Earlier, Taeyeon had told her that she wanted to visit a fair, but it was too far for her to go alone. She took the opportunity to ask for Tiffany’s companion, since she thought it was a great chance for them to bond. After all, they needed to know about each other better in order for them to lure Dongwook further into their trap. Tiffany began driving with Taeyeon’s guide to the mentioned fair, though she herself didn’t knew what exactly was the fair about. The petite girl had been all secretive, but Tiffany wasn’t complaining. She knew they were going to a decent place. If she could smile this brightly, then there won’t be any harm with the place we’re visiting, Tiffany thought to herself.

They then arrived at a place where they were welcomed with a big sign that had flowers decorated on it, which Tiffany figured as the entrance to a very, very huge open garden. Tiffany parked her car near to the entrance. As soon as they got out from her car, they were able to inhale clean air with a touch of flowery scent.

With a pleased smile, Taeyeon held out her hand to Tiffany to bring her inside. Tiffany took hold of Taeyeon’s small hand and returned the smile rather gracefully. 

Wow.. Tiffany had to cover her gaped mouth with her other hand at the sight of beautiful and colorful flowers. “Taeyeon.. This place is beautiful.” She whispered loud enough for Taeyeon to hear. Taeyeon tightened the hold on their joined hands. “Yes it is." She answered. 

Tiffany was able to see fields of different flowers. There were many flower vendors as well. So you can buy flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter