Third

The Flower In Your Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“He should really pay for what he has done to you. We can’t just let him off.” Said Taeyeon as she tried to convince the girl who still had questions written all over her face expression. “Plus, we get to be friends.” Taeyeon added and this time, she knew she had got it since Tiffany’s eyes gleamed with full excitement. “Friends. I like that.” Tiffany said. Her smile reached her ears, forming the eye crescents once again. Taeyeon had seen her smile so happily just twice, so she wished for nothing more but to have Tiffany smile like so more often than never. She looks even better when she smiles.

“Hey Taeyeon.” Tiffany called for her. Taeyeon tilted her head and raised her eyebrows as her response, “We should really eat first.” Tiffany giggled while her hands motioned to the foods that were getting colder by the moment. Taeyeon smiled along in amusement and went back to her sit. “Itadakimasu.” She said sarcastically to Tiffany.

“We’re in a European style restaurant, lady. You should be saying buon appetito, bon appetit, or atleast en guete.” Tiffany mocked, her smirk crept on her lips. The girl opposite to her rolled her eyes at Tiffany’s fluent pronunciation, “We’re asians.” She mumbled while she looked down to her food, mouth drooling and ready to eat. Tiffany laughed in return, and they both started munching to their foods, both enjoying the new but comfortable presence to each other.

When they both had finished with their dinner, Taeyeon watched how Tiffany wiped with the perfect etiquette. ”Such a classy girl.” She said, pleased with the latter. Tiffany simply flipped her hair in return, though they both started laughing because her hair had accidentally knocked an empty wine glass over. Tiffany literally had to take a deep breath to stop herself from laughing too much. She suddenly laid her eyes onto Taeyeon’s. “I’m starting to think that your idea is really great.” Because I get to enjoy my time with someone like you.

Taeyeon smiled to her, “Should we go pay and talk somewhere else?” And that only made Tiffany giggled once again. Taeyeon stared in confusion, though. “What?” She questioned. “Taeyeon.. Do you not know who owns this place?” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, she was even more bewildered. Just then, a thought came to her mind. “Ah. Dongwook’s? You’re not paying because he owns this place. I get it now.” Taeyeon nodded her head at her own assumption. 

Tiffany started laughing instead of agreeing. Is this lady secretly a psychopath? “God. I own this place Taeyeon. This.” She did a circle motion with her finger, “Are all mine.” She claimed, completely proud of her past achievement. Although her hotel was no longer under her management, she still owned them. Tiffany wasn’t even surprised that Taeyeon had her eyes bulged out. She knew she didn’t seem like that type of person who would do all of those works that she actually did.

“You’re not just beautiful, you’re amazing too. Your husband really is stupid.” Taeyeon knew she had used the right words because that cheeks of Tiffany’s had a light hue of pink. Tiffany shrugged. She signaled Taeyeon towards the exit and they went out. Tiffany didn’t forget to greet Seohyun a good bye and took her new number.

Tiffany took Taeyeon for a stroll to her hotel’s luxurious exterior, the swimming pool area. Of course, Taeyeon almost had her jaw dropped due to the excessively beautiful sight she had seen. It’s beautiful, she thought. That was her first time in seeing such a carefully designed and furnished hotel’s exterior. It was usually just the interior that really mattered.

“What do you think I should do, for now?” Tifanny voiced out while they continued walking around, slowly with no rush. Taeyeon thought for awhile, as much as she wanted to end things with Dongwook as soon as possible, she knew it wouldn’t be as easy for the married girl. They were married, after all. “First thing to do is to leave him. Not just so you could take a revenge, but for your own priority instead. Don’t rush things though, try to take your time.”

“What if he refuses to file a divorce? What if he breaks up with you instead?” Tiffany pounded her with questions that she had wished would never come. Taeyeon didn’t want to break the girl’s heart any further, but creating a lie would only bring problems to the both of them later. She took a deep breath, turned to the other girl and took hold of her right hand. She grasped it, and looked down.

Feeling guilty, she answered, “He.. He told me..” She had managed to say a few words, yet she couldn’t finish it. I can’t do this, she said to herself. She was feeling guilty down to the pit of her stomach, but Tiffany pushed her to continue. “He told you what Taeyeon?” Taeyeon pursed her lips. She held Tiffany’s tighter, and finally let her words out. “He told me that he wanted to marry me one day, but he hasn’t proposed.”

Outraged. Disgusted. That was what Tiffany felt w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter