It’s written on your face!

3 Years & 3 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*** Flashback ***

 

“You won’t wear this crap, do you?” laughed out Hoseok

 

“Jiminie said it suits me…” Yoongi pouted

 

“You can wear a leopard pink pants and a green denim shirt that Jimin will still think the sun and the moon shine out of your ” Hoseok roared

 

 

September 20th 2017 - CYPHER's Dorm

 

“Not with Jimin today?” asked Namjoon as he entered the dorm.

 

‘What’s that?’ Yoongi thought when his heart skipped a beat after hearing Jimin’s name.

“Not today“ he simply answered nonetheless.

 

“You surely talked to him all night long with no much sleep though, you look like a ghost” he joked

 

Yoongi left without saying a word. He did not want to see, talk or be with anyone. He could not sleep neither, the only thing he could think of was Jimin’s words:

“I love you even if you don’t… I can’t unlove you Yoongi”

“ I want you to look at me like I mean something to you”

“You don’t love me”.

Yoongi shook his head.

 

It had only been two days since Yoongi did not hear from Jimin, however it felt like an eternity. The rapper did not call him; he did not know what to say.

Jimin was never supposed to be hurt so bad, neither he expected Jimin would enter in his life like that.

He hated all this situation cause he did not know how to handle it. In his heart it was a mix of anger, sadness and guilt.

Jimin was not supposed to mean this much to him.

 

‘But what’s truly mean Jimin to me?’.

 

 

 

*** Flashback ***

 

“You look like a psychotic sasaeng fan” jested Yoongi after Jimin replayed for the thousandth time his favorite Yoongi’s rap.

 

“You look like a !” the idol teased back, pointing at Yoongi’s buckheat hat

 

“Only on Fridays!” the rapper replied with a smirk.

 

 

September 24th, 2017 – Yoongi’s room

 

Yoongi got off from his bed and checked his phone to see if Jimin did not text or call him. He knew it was useless cause he knew he was the one who should call him.

 

‘’Three years…’ he whispered his eyes staring off into space before looking intently at a picture on his desk as he came closer to grab it. It was a picture of Jimin and him in which Jimin smiled brightly whereas he was faking a disgusted face. He smiled unconsciously.

 

“It must have been a good day?” asked a voice behind him.

 

Yoongi turned around and see Hoseok leaned against the side of the door, a cup of tea in his hand.

 

“You know what’s my fondest memory with him?” replied the rapper, his eyes till on the picture.

 

“You tell me”

 

“After we took this picture, he made tea for me and made me laugh so hard I snort the tea out my nose. That’s simple memory is the one I prefer”

 

“Why don’t you create new and more memories with him then?”

 

Yoongi looked down.

 

“Didn’t you realize yet?” asked Hoseok with a smile.

 

“Realize what?”

 

“Well, it’s 2am and you miss him, just like you did last night at 11pm and you will tomorrow at 7am when you wake up.”

 

 

‘What’s truly mean Jimin to me?’.

 

 

 

*** Flashback ***

 

“Here! A thank-you gift for the Magnet” Yoongi said carelessly as he held out a rectangular package soberly enveloped in a purple-coloured gift-wrap with fine golden lines.

 

“Can I open it Hyung?”

 

“You better!” replied Yoongi

 

Jimin hurried to open the gift, thrilled by its first sight.

“That’s… Guy de Maupassant’s novella limited edition! How in the world did you…?”

 

“You thought you’re the only one who could sale a kidney and kick some Jiminie?”

 

 

September 29th , 2017 – The Genius Lab

 

Yoongi sighed.

‘Jimin’ he thought. ‘What are you doing?’

 

“Yoongi? Did you listen to me?” asked Kihyun

 

“Yes, the concert you said…”

 

“Not at all” he chuckled a bit concerned “I was talking about th…” The words faded as Yoongi turned his brain off.

 

He could not think about anything except Jimin’s sad eyes the last day he saw him.

He felt like he gave up on him and that made Yoongi sick. But what could give him the right to hold him back if he did not know what Jimin meant for him? He was not just a random boy, so who was Jimin to him?

Jimin was something more. Something words could not describe. Something Yoongi could not name.

With Jimin, he could laugh at random moments. With Jimin, he could stay up for hours and hours, just talking, talking about nothing that means anything. With Jimin, he could be his complete self without worrying to be judged. Because Jimin loved him for who he was and that made him mad! It made him mad cause he was not able to hold him back. `No, Jimin is not just a random guy…’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter