I don't bite

3 Years & 3 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 17th, 2017 – Jimin’s dorm

 

“Choose your poison!” said Jimin playfully “We can either watch The Godfather or Goodfellas. I warn you I prefer Goodfellas…”

 

“So it will be Godfather”

 

“I don’t want to influence you but…”

 

“You didn’t!” smirked Yoongi.

 

****

 

Jimin invited Yoongi at his dorm as Jungkook went to see Taehyung at Jeju. He had spent the day cleaning the house from top to bottom and cooking Yoongi’s favorite dishes.

 

When the rapper arrived, he let a ‘wow’ escaped from his mouth, amazed by all the food on the table.

“You did all of these?”

 

“Yes sir!” answered a proud Jimin

 

They finally watched Goodfellas while eating the gigantic buffet Jimin made in the living room.

At the first bite, Yoongi made a face: the chicken tasted like a mix of vinegar, coffee and rubber. He guzzled a glass of water and tried to smile to Jimin who was looking at him - his eyes seeking approval.

 

“You- you don’t eat?” Yoongi asked, still trying to munch the chicken in his mouth

 

“I cooked all day long, I guess I am not hungry anymore… Is it good?”

 

“Yes, yes it’s fantastic” Yoongi urged to answer 

 

Jimin frowned; he knew every of Yoongi’s mimicking and could tell easily when this one was not saying the truth.

“You’re lying!”

 

“It’s fantastically…” the rapper started “… awful” he chuckled.

 

Jimin tasted a piece of lamb skewers and grimaced.

“That’s terrible!” he laughed out.

 

“Yeah it’s the worst thing I’ve eaten in my life! It tastes like dog’s food… And I bet dog’s food better” Yoongi joked still munching his endless bite of chicken.

 

Jimin’s smile faded a bit. He put all his heart to cook an amazing dinner for Yoongi. He wanted to impress him, to please him with delicious plates but it ended up to be the worst thing Yoongi had ever eaten.

 

“Let’s threw it away then. I will order pizza” he said letting out a sigh but tried to smile anyway.

 

“Are you kidding? You made this for me, I’ll eat it!”

 

“You don’t have to…”

Jimin tried to take one of the plates out of the table but Yoongi stopped him.

 

“It’s not that bad… Look!” Yoongi gulped down a mouthful of spinach and smile widely.

 

Jimin blushed. “You look cute with all this food trapped between your teeth, hyung” he giggled.

 

“No sane individual can resist my spinach smile, Jiminie”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter