Never let you go

3 Years & 3 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 13th, 2017 – Wooden spot

Yoongi ran as if the earth would explode at any moment; cars beeped him as he crossed the roads without any consideration. He jostled two or three persons, hurting his disabled hand time to time, he also bumped into a reckless cyclist but nothing could have stopped him.  He did not even care when the rain was coming down harder and harder as the storm clouds approaching.

 

Yoongi had always been afraid of the rain. This was way back when he was little. The sound of the rain with the storm caused him anxiety and prevented him from sleeping. He remembered when he shivered at Jimin’s dorm while they were watching a movie. He tried to act cool but Jimin noticed it in a blink.

 

“I notice everything about you, hyung. And by everything, I literally mean everything” the younger had said doubtlessly.

 

Yoongi remembered how Jimin had told him little facts about him. Not ones that the rapper had already told him but ones Jimin had picked up by himself because he cared enough to notice the little things the elder did. The younger had noticed how Yoongi’s voice could change, how he pouted, smirked, how his eyes sparked, how his hands moved. These things were so little, yet meant a great deal to Jimin. These little things made the big picture.

 

‘I am lucky to be loved by you’

 

He finally arrived to the path that led to the wooden spot where they met three months ago. He was sure Jimin would be there. He could feel it.

Without further delay, he climbed to the top of the hill.

 

This quest made him realize how a million tiny things when you added them all up meant Jimin and him were supposed to be together. Ever since he met him, he had known that Jimin was special. He wondered how long the younger had been on his mind. Then it occurred to him: since he met him, the idol never left his thought. Since the first day and every time after, he was with him, Yoongi felt so complete. The way Yoongi looked at him, the way he spoke with him and the way he treated him, reflected the truth that he loved Jimin since the very beginning, since forever.

 

And when this one finally reached their secret place, he immediately saw Jimin.

 

Even if he could only see the younger from behind, an umbrella hiding half of his body, he knew it was him. From where the rapper was, the idol seemed to come from another planet, another dimension, a dream. Tears started to fill Yoongi’s eyes, as he approached quietly. He put a hand on Jimin’s shoulder and turned him around slowly.

 

His eyes finally met Jimin’s. On the idol’s face, several emotions came together: surprise, joy, relief.

Jimin looked at the elder as if it was the first time he had ever seen him, a single tear falling down his cheek. Yoongi slowly cupped the younger face in his hands and wiped away the drop with his thumb.

 

“I’m sorry, I am late ” Yoongi shyly smiled, his eyes full of tears.

 

Maybe it was intuition but some things one could not question, Yoongi knew that it might sound more than a little crazy but at this exact moment he knew he loved Jimin before he met him. He thought he dreamed him into life. Yoongi loved Jimin before he met him.

And now he had the opportunity to tell him.

 

But, could these three little words ‘I love you’ express how much Yoongi actually loved Jimin? Could they say how Jimin meant more to him than anyone else in the world? Could they let him know that he adored him and that he cherished the time they spent together? Could they explain that he wanted him and that he needed him? Could they describe how he got lost in wonderful thoughts every time he thought about him?

 

Well Jimin seemed to hear his beloved’s thoughts because he smiled looking at him in a way that made Yoongi want to kiss him. The elder did not need to speak, Jimin already read, in an instant with an inexplicable only half conscious rush of emotion, Yoongi’s eyes.

Because now, in the deepest part of his hyung heart there was love, the love he already saw three years ago… Yoongi was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter