The Judgement Day

It should be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

Sunday came. This is the JUDGEMENT DAY.

 

Hey.. Why am I being nervous all of a sudden??? Is there something that I should be nervous about?? Oh my gosh~ I should never be nervous! THAT IS A BADDDDDDDDDDDD SIGN!

“Stop fidgeting, will you?!” Bom said almost in whisper.

I just looked at her while my hands are trembling from a nightmare of my life.

“Why am I even bothering to do this? Why am I even doing this stuff? And.. Why am I curious about this FLOWER-GUY, eh??” I thought to myself.

 

 

As we ride on the bus, I don’t even know what to expect on this day. Incoherent words would sometimes come up to my mind while Bommie and the others just don’t care. Yes, should I say not only Bommie and I go?  Daesung, Sohee (my cousin), and my other friends came.

“Gosh~ What am I gonna do here? I should never agree to this non-sense!!!” I said to myself.

We went off the bus and there.. the place where we used to live. The place which I would never forget is finally here. We are now standing in front of the terminal of Incheon. As I looked at the place, I thought there’s nothing much that has changed within more than eight years. It’s still the same place where I used to play and cry and smile... and met this weird flower guy.

And as I walked through New Forbes Village in Incheon my hands and feet were trembling. Every single step that I made was like a slow-mo. Every move I made I thought that some pair of eyes where into me. I looked up to where this strange feeling that I felt.

Bom was looking at me together with Daesung. I frowned at them then continued walking. I walked passed by them and I thought I could just ignore them for awhile.

There was a long silence among us but as we arrived at the familiar place Bom started to say some things.

“So, this is where we used to live. And that gym there which is in front of our house is where we used to play basketball and volleyball when we were just kids. Then, at the back of that is the park where we used to play games especially baseball.” After saying those things, she looked at me with her eyes turned to slits.

I rolled my eyes and just ignore her. She continued talking but I just don’t give a damn to what she’s saying. But when I heard Jiyong’s name, it caught my attention.

“After this, we will go to Jiyong’s place” She said in a loud voice so Dara could hear every single word she said.

“Can we just buy some drinks first? I’m so thirsty!!” Daesung said with an exasperated voice.

“Well, we don’t have to! We just have to walk a little more then we’ll arrive at his place.” Bom said it with an excitement in her voice.

She ran like a maniac as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter