Crazy Me Isn't Over Yet

It should be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER SEVEN

After the quiz bee, Jaejoong and I’s relationship really changed. It’s as if there’s a magical wind that swept away the awkwardness between us. His friend Junsu also became my good friend and he’s the second guy to know that I like Jaejoong and I said to never say any word about that to Jaejoong. Well, I don’t think he didn’t tell him. I don’t know but you think I’m paranoid??!!

 

I’ll tell you why!!

 

Flashback

It was our break time but I decided not to go at the school canteen and just stay in our classroom. I just let Chaerin-ssi, one of my best friends, to buy me food. I was just too lazy to walk around the school premises.

I was looking at our whole classroom. I don’t know what I’m thinking but you see sometimes people would do that, right? So I continued checking and observing our classroom when I suddenly decided to look out the window where our hallway is located. There I saw Jaejoong looking at me.

KIM JAEJOONG IS LOOKING AT ME!!!! He’s like observing me as if he’s thinking something deep. He’s just sitting outside our classroom looking at me. It’s really odd! I mean, why would he do that? WHY?!!

 I really don’t know the reason but to think that he is looking at me makes my world turned upside down. I am the only one inside the classroom so I think he really is looking at me unless he’s seeing something that any normal people couldn’t.

“Waaa~ what will I do? What will I do? I don’t know what to do!!!!!!”

*diessssssssss

When our eyes met, it was like a slow-motion again where his eyes were sparkling and his big brown eyes were like seeing through me. I was so embarrassed that I suddenly realized that we are looking at each other for too long, I think. So I looked away from him and got my chemistry book and just face it.

I looked back at him but he’s still looking at me.

“Oh my gosh~ I think I’d die!!! WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME??!!!”

I looked away again from him and just focusing on the book that I’m reading... no... I mean looking. Actually, I can’t comprehend any of the sentences and especially his actions.

“WHY?!!!!”

End of Flashback

 

Now, that I told you about that do you think I’m still paranoid? Who wouldn’t be when your UL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter