Memories

It should be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER NINE

 

Memories in the past always hunt me. I don’t talk about these things to anyone and even to Bom. It doesn’t feel right and I just don’t care I guess. I just shrugged it off and just forget all about it. But every single time, I’ve always drowned into it.

We are now standing at his place. My mind was blank. I really don’t know what my mind thinks right now. It is a big question to me why am I being like an idiot.

I was talking to Daesung when suddenly Bom called my attention.

“Dara-ah!!!” Bom said with excitement in her voice.

I turned around to face her and I realized that she wasn’t alone. Bom was standing beside him. There he was looking at me. I was frozen at my place as if I couldn’t walk or talk. My mind was blurred. It was like a dream.

I felt a hand at my back. Daesung was pushing me to go to Jiyong’s place. I looked at him with a frown eyes.

“You can do it! GO!!!” Daesung said it almost whispering.

Little by little, I was walking my way to his place without looking at him. I know everyone is looking at me. I know they are observing me as if I was the only that should do the move. And I really hate them for that. I looked at him slowly and he was looking back at me. His eyes are brown and his short is kinda torn but I think it was just a style. I don’t know. My heart was beating so fast and my mind was blank. He was looking at me intently as if deciphering what I am doing in here.

Every step I make and every move I take, it is like it is all a slow motion to me. The wind is whispering something I don’t know. I am now standing in front of him still stiff as stone.

We are looking at each other but I couldn’t take it so I looked on the ground.

Bom then finally greeted us and introduced Jiyong to all of us. It was the longest minute I’d ever had. I was fidgeting the whole time.

“Jiyong, this is Dara. And Dara, this is Jiyong.” She was smiling to both of us.

I looked at him again and give a sly smile. It was a loooooong moment so I couldn’t think straight.

“I’m hungry!!!!” I suddenly said with a loud voice that everyone was abashed.

I put my hand over my mouth. I was shocked too but I couldn’t help it. I don’t know what to do and I wanted to stop all the awkwardness that surrounds us.

“Hu-huh??” Bom said.

“I said I was hungry so let’s go!!!” I said to her in a whisper but I don’t know if they heard it. I don’t care. I can’t do this anymore. I need to do something.

“But, we’re just here. Besides, you didn’t even say hi to Jiyong!”

I looked at her then to Jiyong. There he was looking at me again with those weird brown eyes. I rolled my eyes in 360 degrees then sighed.

“My head was aching because of the heat and I am hungry. Now, what should I do???”

“We-well. It looks like she’s really hungry. You should go now.” Jiyong said without even looking at me. I looked on the ground feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter