"...to the Danceoke channel? "

Mr. Survey, Kim Taehyung?

"... yeah, and he told me to call him Kim Bear. What kind of name is that?" 

"Aww... that's a cute nickname." 

"Yeah.. but I need a real name. I can't just say hi on the phone like Hi, Kim Bear! How are you doing?" 

"Sujeong, you do realize that you are a pediatrician right?" 

"So?" 

"So? When you say that, it doesn't sound weird." 

"Urghhh... Mijoo!" 

"What? But actually when I think about it, BTS's V also said that his parents used to call him Bear." 

"That's cute, but I'm not interested in BTS's V. I am more into... finding out why the frick frack he wants me to call him Bear. And he also calls me Mrs. Kim." 

Sujeong made an unbelievable expression making her fellow friend laughs. 

"Hey but I got an important question. How does his voice sounds like?" 

"Why is that important?" 

"To identify whether you are talking to a or simply just a dude dealing with surveys." 

Sujeong thinks that it is a right. Thus, she closes her eyes and try to remember his voice. 

"You know... you could call him and let's listen together." 

Sujeong smiles sheepishly as Mijoo gives her a weird impression. 

"Right, right." Sujeong grabs her phone and dials to Kim Bear's number. 

The number you have dial is unreachable. Please leave a message after the beep. 

"He's not answering." 

Mijoo smiles as she stands up. 

"Well... I guess he's busy talking to other customers. While you try and figure out if he's a or not, I'll go and have a date with Dr. Jung." 

"Seriously?" 

"What? He's my type. And I want to nurse ers that I am not a h**, politician's money. I have pride, nurses. Pride." 

Sujeong snickers as she continue to look at her phone. Mijoo left later and suddenly Kim Bear calls. 

Taehyung | Sujeong 

Did you missed me? Because I received a call from you and I really hope its you. 

Why? Because you missed me? 

Well... I actually just got off dance practices. So... I just want to talk to something calming. 

Very funny. Did you like turn on the tv and switch to the Danceoke channel? 

Ha-ha-ha... Why did you called me earlier? 

Oh.. umm... my friend wanted to confirm whether I'm talking to a or some normal survey dudes. 

I can assure you that I am not a . And also not a normal survey dudes. 

Then what exactly- screw that, where are you? It's loud. 

Is now, okay? 

A little bit, but I can hear some cheer. Are you watching football? 

No, I'm actually walking to somewhere. 

Wait, wait... So, all this time you have been calling me with your personal phone number? 

Yes. Is that weird? 

How many people have your number now? 

A lot, I guess. But none of them bother. Nobody wants to call back a survey number unless they wanted to call their landlord but accidentally calls the survey number. 

Ha-ha-ha... Anyway, I got a question. 

Shoot. 

Do you know how I look like? You know because you got my number. 

I don't feel like I should lie, but I really have no idea how you look like. 

You're lying. 

I wish I am. I really want to dance on your sorrow for still not knowing my face. 

You're a mean-ie. But why don't you search me up? 

I like playing fair, at the same time, doesn't mean if I search up 'Ryu Sujeong', it'll direct me to your profile. It'll let me see another hundreds of other profiles first. 

That is true. 

How about you? Do you know who I am? 

Other than the fact that you are a Kim, have a nickname called Bear and people don't expect you to do surveys, I got nothing. 

Actually you got everything. You just have to look deeper. *loud chatters*

Urghhh... what's that sound? 

It's the sound of me hanging up. Bye, Sujeong! 

Bye.