"...still working in this late hours?..."

Mr. Survey, Kim Taehyung?

 By night time, Taehyung has already finish asking opnions from the hundreds of customer that ate at his family's restaurant. Though that one customer, Ryu Sujeong still made him curious. 

He wanted to call her again, on the excuse called; survey but cancel when he heard his mother calling his name to eat dinner. 

Dinner was bustling as always. Taehyung could only smile and laugh when he's right there. For him, being an idol doesn't matter. As long as he still got his family, he felt himself complete. Although his mind has been wanting something named... 

"So Taejin-a, how it's been going on with you and Hyejin?" 

"Aish, mom. This is embarassing to be talking about in front of Taehyung." 

"Why would it be? Who's Hyejin, omma?" 

"Oh, it's just your brother's girlfriend..." 

Yes, he wanted a lover , one that he could trust with all his heart. 

Lately, fans were curious of his lovelife. Trust him, he was curious of it too. He always wanted a romantic companion but with his social life and busy working schedule. He could never seem to find the perfect one. 

He closes his room's door and slowly slumped down. Suddenly, his gaze went to the lots of papers on the floor.

Right, Ryu Sujeong! 

He went to his history calls and dials back the number 

TaehyungSujeong 

Hello, is this Ryu Sujeong's cell? 

Yes, speaking. 

Umm.... I am calling back regarding the survey this morning. 

Wait! You're still working in this late hours? Is YY's restaurant that popular? 

No, it's just that you didn't get to finish your survey.

Okay then... actually to tell you the truth, I never went to YY's restaurant and eat. I just went there for a drink because a crazy friend of mine wanted to see BTS's V so much so she wants to stay at the restaurant hoping he would come... So, if you're going to survey me about your services, find another person pal! I am not much of a help. 

...

So.. I guess it's a b-

Wait! I j-just receive an order. Umm.. what do you think about our services? Was the drink okay? Do you feel like our drinks section needs a variety? 

Why the fudge did he sound desperate?! 

Oh. Umm... the staff was normal, I guess. I mean, I wasn't treated like a queen nor a beggar. The drinks were okay, I just had apple juice and drink variety? I think its variety enough. 

Oh okay, umm... thanks for answering the survey. 

Welcome. Um... goodbye? 

Yes. Goodbye! 

Taehyung felt like clutching his dear heart. What did he just do? But more importantly, isn't the customer to straight-forward with him?

I guess some customers are just like that. 

Sujeong curses silently to her friend as she is waiting and freezing out in the open. The early phone call did lighten her mood, the survey dude seems flabbergasted. Probably expecting that every customer he call wouldn't confess to just come there to meet BTS's V. 

"Sujeong-a!" Her friend, Mijoo says as she gives a warm hug. 

"Ya! I have been waiting for you long. What have you been up to?" 

"It's partially your fault. Why don't you get into a coffee shop? It's much more warmer. By warmer, have you seen BTS's Fire? They look dope!" 

"I swear Mijoo, if you're going to drag me to another restaurant just for the sake of meeting them. I'm not joining." 

"Why not?"

"A survey dude called earlier. I can't believe I just have to say that I came there for BTS's V, not to taste their food." 

"Why did you get called? I didn't." Sujeong looks at Mijoo with an annoyed face. 

"Um... because you decided it was a good idea if I put in my number in order to get 10% discount."

Mijoo smiles sheepishly as she thought of that, "Oh yeah... how can I forget about that?" 

Sujeong rolls her eyes, "Yeah... how can you?" 

"Oh cheer up, who knows. Probably the survey dude would be interested in knowing you by hearing your honey-like voice." 

"Urghhh.. not a great thing to be imagining now."