"Are you Do Ji Han?"

Mr. Survey, Kim Taehyung?

Unfortunately, Taehyung's vacation ended earlier than expected. He went back to the dorm, preparing to meet the CEO a little after evening. s starts to pour in the dorm one by one. All of them looks refreshing. Seems like all of them really needs a vacation. 

"Hey, hyung. I am kind of curious." 

"On what?" His hyung, Jin asks as he arrange the groceries that all of the members' families stock for them. 

"What do actually people think about us?" Taehyung looks at Jin as he helps him with the Kimchi. His hyung furrowed his eyebrows, obviously thinking of something. 

"I don't know, all of them always attach those heart emojis. Doesn't that prove that they love us?" 

"I know... but I want something real." 

"How about you make someone do a survey?" 

"Survey?" 

"Yeah, ask what they truly think about the word BTS or Kim Taehyung." 

"Hmm... you're right, maybe we should do a survey!" Taehyung's eyes sparkled. Already thinking of questions he could asked. 

Sujeong feels a bit tired today. Unexpectedly nowadays, kids keep coming to her with unique kind of diseases. Surely she hope for a more effective cure from the pharmaceutical companies, instead of keep feeding them with pain-killers. 

She felt a slight buzz and look at her buzzing phone. She slide the green button to the unknown number. 

Taehyung | Sujeong 

Hello.

Hi, wait-you're Mr. Kim, right? 

Please don't call me Mr. Kim. It makes me feel old. 

Hi, Mr. Kim! 

Urgh... anyway, I got another survey for you to answer. 

Unfortunately, I hadn't visited the restaurant yet. So.. no survey! 

Fortunately, its not about the restaurant. 

No? 

No, its about BTS!

Do you have any other options of survey? 

No.

No? Oh well, you did say survey. Not quizzes, right? 

No. 

Great, okay... shoot! 

If you could rate BTS from 1 to 10, what would it be? 

3, I guess? I mean, I'm not really a big fan but I like to sing-along to their song. 

So... do you know their faces? 

Faces, yes. Names. failed. I mean like I adore Seventeen or GOT7. 

Why not BTS? 

Umm.. because BTS are super popular. Everyone knows them! So.. I am just going to like the ones that are less receiving affection. 

What do you mean by 'less receiving affection'? 

Some of them are being welcome horribly, less appreciated. So, I decided to give love to them. 

That's not logic. 

Okay fine Mr. Survey. Let me give you something to look on because I think you're a fan of BTS. Would you rather like a group who members are getting death threats and ual comments or groups that has cute boys and nobody knew? 

BTS doesn't- 

And has a nicer fandom than BTS. 

That's unfair! We- I mean, they have larger number of fans. It makes sense why some fans are over-reacting. 

Unfortunately, it doesn't make sense. 

Okay, fine! Next question, what do you think of BTS? 

Oh god.. what kind of survey questions are these? Okay fine, I think of them as kings. They're untouchable, unapproachable and you rarely see them. 

That's not true.

Just because some of the members owns restaurants doesn't mean anything. What I mean is that we rarely see them at normal music festivals. Busan Music Festival, etc. They are even going to these big music awards, and where is it? America. 

...

Hello? 

Are you saying that we are like foreigners? 

You did, not me. 

Okay fine.... at least tell me what do you like? 

From BTS? 

No, anything. 

Do Ji Han.

Thanks, you make me smile. 

What do you mean? 

....

Hello? 

....

Are you Do Ji Han?