"....are you gay?"

Mr. Survey, Kim Taehyung?

Taehyung felt a bit hurt from Sujeong's answers. He can't lie, he did hope for a 'I love them!' or 'They're great!'. Resulting in him caving himself in the blankets and pillows. 

"HYUNG! Wake up." His team mate Jungkook keeps on pulling his blankets making him wanting to kick him. But the purpose for Jungkook to be waking him up is right. Moreover they have practices. 

His team played kai-bai-boo to determine who'll sit at the front. Loses; him. 

Taehyung climbs the car and sit beside his manager. Along the journey, he hears the members playing with their phones at the back. 

"Hyung." Taehyung said, calling for his manager who hums in response. 

"Honestly, are we being considered foreigners?" His manager glances for a bit before shaking his head. 

"No, you guys didn't change your IDs right? It's still Nation; Korean." 

"I know, I know.. But we couldn't participate in the music festivals held at near places." 

"It's risky Taehyung plus, why do you need locals one when you guys always have to do gigs at big ones?" Taehyung pouts as he looks outside the door. 

His manager was right about the whole 'big ones' but if someone is thinking like Sujeong. How man other fans out there who thinks like her? 

"Plus, we always have local fan-meets." 

Maybe his manager is right about that... 

Sujeong bites his nails as he remembers the survey dude. He was a mysterious person and has been calling her for a few times. Maybe I should save his number. And Sujeong did. Under the name 'Mr. Kim Survey'. 

And its like coincidencely, he calls. 

 

Taehyung | Sujeong 

You know, I thought of something. BTS actually did LOCAL fan-meets, y'know. They are not a foreigner. 

Who says they are foreigner, dweeb? Anyway, hello Mr. Kim. 

Hello Mrs. Kim. 

Eww... what the heck! What did you just called me? 

Mrs. Kim. You got to admit that is cute. Kim Sujeong. 

No, no. We only been talking through only three calls. Doesn't mean that it would make you plan a stupid plan to marry me! 

Hmm... you never know don't you? 

Urghh... anyway... are you Do Ji Han? 

Pfftt.. hahaha! 

...

Hahaha

Are you done yet? 

Why would you think that I am Do Ji Han? 

Because in our last conversation, you said it made you smile. Basically I got a crazy idea that you probably am Do Ji Han. 

Where did I get the Kim? 

A newly fact founded by scientist is that male like to play around a lot. So... I don't know if you're joking about the Do Ji Han or the Kim. 

I can assure you that I am a Kim and just said that it makes me smile because I like Do Ji Han too. 

You sound like a male, are you gay? 

Seriously? That's your conclusion? 

Yes. 

First, I am straight. Second, I like Do Ji Han because it reminds me of a cousin that has fanning over Do Ji Han since Hwarang. 

Well.. he is handsome right? I mean like, look at the soft features. 

Can we stop talk about Do Ji Han? 

Why? You're jealous? 

I don't even know. 

Exactly. That's why I'm allowed to rant about Do Ji Han. 

I hate you. 

I think its the opposite. Because you love me so much that you can't bear to hear me talk about Do Ji Han. 

Okay, fine. I love you, Sujeong. 

...

Sujeong? 

How did you know my name? 

You told me on our first and second call remember? 

That's unfair! I don't even know yours. 

Well.. 

And I even make a contact for you but put the name as 'Mr. Kim Survey'. 

Pftt... haha, that's weird. Because if you know the real me, you wouldn't think I do surveys. 

Well..duh! Then what Kim are you? 

Bear, Kim Bear. 

...

...

That doesn't make any sense.

My mom calls me Bear. I think you can call me Bear too. 

Why? Cause I act like your mother? 

No, because you're special to me. 

....

Don't like it? 

I got to go. Goodbye, Kim.. pfft... Bear. 

Bye, Sujeong

...

At least, you called me Bear.